Alright people- let's be real. November is kind of weird. It's freezing all of a sudden, school is super stressful, and it's dark all of the time. This can start to take a toll on your mood and one thing that helps me stave off the winter blues is getting in the holiday spirit. It may be dark outside but drinking hot chocolate, listening to Christmas music, and looking at Christmas lights can cheer up anyone. All though your friends may give you flack for listening to Christmas music so early, (I know mine do), who says you can't listen to it through your headphones, or out loud, after all Christmas is next month.
1. It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas- Perry Como
The temperature is falling and so are the leaves. it might even be starting to snow, it IS starting to look alot like Christmas.
2. I'll Be Home For Christmas- Bing Crosby
I may be stressed AF at college right now, but I'll be home for Christmas.
3. Baby, Its Cold Outside- Rosemary Clooney
I'm on the east coast and I'm from California so baby, it is cold outside.
4. Let It Snow- Dean Martin
I love seeing the first snow of the year - let it snow!
5. It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year- Andy Williams
If you ask me, Christmas time is the most wonderful time of the year.
6. Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer- Burl Ives
It's a movie and a song. A true classic. Plus all of us have red noses from the cold anyway.
7. Feliz Navidad- José Feliciano
A bop, a classic, and you might learn Spanish.
8. All I Want For Christmas is You- Mariah Carey
The Christmas queen herself, who could ever forget.
9. Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas- Judy Garland
A beautiful Christmas song, perfect for chilling with coco.