Christmas In Saint Louis

Christmas In Saint Louis

Need something fun to do this Christmas season? Saint Louis has some fun Christmas traditions.

38
Christmas In Saint Louis
Pixel Stalk

Saint Louis is full of fun and enjoyable Christmas sights and events for people of all ages. All of these events are good for a family outing, a date, a tourist trap, and just for kicks! Remember to bundle up and dress appropriately, it can get pretty chilly!

1. Christmas Traditions

In historic St. Charles on Main Street, there are several activities for you to partake in. There are Christmas figures to collect cards from, carolers whose voices ring throughout the street. There is a tree lighting, a Santa parade, their evening processional, and more! Make sure to bundle up and try the roasted chestnuts!

2. Zumwalt Park Celebration of Lights

Each year churches and businesses in Saint Peters donate in order to put on a spectacular display for drivers to see. It started in 1991 and has welcomed over 10,000 vehicles and individuals each year. There is a small entrance fee you pay upon entering the park. No need to bundle up too much, you can stay in your warm car!

3. Wild Lights at the Zoo

The Saint Louis Zoo Wild lights display, sponsored by U.S. Bank, is one of the top light displays in the U.S. There are over 500,000 lights to walk through and see at each animal display. Along with the lights, you can enjoy ice carving, s'mores, and kid's activities!

4. Garden Glow at the Botanical Gardens

The beautiful gardens are filled with interactive photo displays and wonderful music. There are over one million lights within the gardens, a Dine and Glow opportunity, and a family night on Wednesdays (November 23- December 14) Remember to bundle up!

5. Santa's Magical Kingdom

Yet another wonderful lights display is in Eureka, right by Six Flags. There is an entrance fee and a vehicle size limit. They even offer an engagement package if you wish to pop the question to your special someone. You may also choose to visit Santa, take the Santa Express Train, or take an Old Fashioned Holiday Wagon.

6. Holiday Performances

Saint Louis has several performances to offer during this holiday season. Check out this website with several classic plays to check out!

7. Winter Wonderland

In Tilles Park, you have an opportunity to take a horse-drawn carriage ride through the extravagantly lit park.One of the most popular attractions is Santa and his reindeer. Bundle up and take your family or your date to enjoy this Winter Wonderland.

8. Christmas Tree Farms

Cutting a family Christmas Tree is one of the most memorable holiday traditions. Getting your family out to search for the perfect tree is a fun adventure for all! Check out this website to see where the closest tree farm is located.