Best Christmas Presents For Cat Lovers In Your Life

5 Purrfect Christmas Gifts For Cat People In Your Life That Prove We're The Superior Breed

Yes, some people choose cats.

135
Personal Photo

Finding a personalized Christmas present can be a difficult task due to the unique characteristics and preferences that each individual has.

Most of us have at least one person in our lives that is obsessed with cats and would greatly appreciate a feline-inspired present. If you are looking for a funny, heartfelt, or useful present for any cat lover in your life, consider the present ideas below.

1. Customized Cat Face Item

Meowingtons is a cat-inspired online retailer that sells quality accessories for both cats and their owners. If you are looking for a heartfelt present for your fellow cat lover, Meowingtons provides an array of items that you can customize by using a photo of your loved one's cat. You can choose to customize socks, phone cases, blankets, mugs, pillows, water bottles, and more to provide a fun and personal touch to your present. These customizable items range from $28 to $118 and will surely bring a smile to your fellow cat-lover's face.

2. Automatic Laser Toy

If you know anything about cats, you know they are OBSESSED with laser pointers. If you are looking to help out your fellow cat lover, one of these toys will be useful in entertaining a hyper cat when needed. This automatic laser pointer does all the work in tiring out a cat or simply giving it something to do. There are many different automatic laser pointer brands to choose from, but if you are looking for one at an affordable price, PetSafe's Automatic Laser Cat Toy retails for $29.99 on Amazon.

3. Scratching Post

Cats are known for scratching many surfaces around the house, so you can help a cat lover you know by getting them a scratching post for Christmas. You can find a variety of scratching posts with many unique additions at your local PetSmart or Petco, and if you are looking to keep your costs low online, the AmazonBasics Cat Scratching Post and Hammock is a great option.

4. Cat-Opoly Board Game

If the cat lover you are shopping for likes to play board games, they will get a kick out of this Cat-Opoly game set. This game puts a cat-inspired twist on Monopoly, making it a great gift to use with a group of friends, and especially cat lovers. You can find this affordable game set on Amazon for $23.98.

5. Cat pajamas.

You can never go wrong when gifting cat-themed pajamas to a cat lover. This fun and cozy gift is a classic Christmas present with a fun personalized twist. You can find cat pajamas at your local Target or shopping mall and online on Amazon. This is a great gift for a cat lover who enjoys lounging around in cozy and fun apparel.

If you have any cat lovers on your Christmas gift list, these ideas are sure to be of use to them and their beloved cat. It is important to remember the type of cat lover you are shopping for so you can gift them the present that will be of most value to them and their cat.

See also: 15 Pawfect Christmas Gifts For The Dog Lover In Your Life, Based On The Breed They Love The Most

Odyssey may earn a portion of purchases made via links on this page.