These Classics Teach Us The Most Important Lessons

Tis the season.

11

Rudolph, Frosty the Snowmen, Heatmiser, Santa Clause, Buddy...these were really our true best friends during the holiday season growing up.. weren't they....

1. Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer

Sometimes being a little different may feel weird, but it might unite you with some of the best people you'll ever meet plus save the day at one point or another!!

2. Frosty The Snowman

Cherish the time you have with friends and family...before you know it you'll be old and melted away!

3. Buddy the Elf from Elf

Every single one of us has a little kid inside us... spread this joy everywhere, you are never too old to spread smiles you button headed ninny muggins!

4. The Grinch Who Stole Christmas

Don't judge people on their past antics, look under their facade for their true heart and sense of self. Secondly, there is nothing as powerful as a community.

5. Home Alone

Little guys don't always finish last -- they might have the biggest brains of us all

Tootles everyone,

Happy Holidays!