10 Must-See Christmas Movies On Netflix You Need To Watch This Holiday Season

This is for all the college students who don't have cable during the holidays.

30

I am in love with Christmas-feel good movies. Hallmark channel is my go to during this time of the year. Here are a few hallmark-esque movies that are on Netflix! I tried to make it into an order, but they're all so good!!

1. "A Christmas Prince" (AND THE SEQUEL)

Both are a cute story following a writer and a Prince, who may or may not turn into a king. With many lies involved, the truth finally comes out in both stories. This movie features a princess with spina bifida, where it portrays this disease as it actually is.

2. "The Princess Switch"

Vanessa Hudgens! Do I need to go into more detail? Well, one woman tries to get over her ex and goes to a foreign country to compete in a baking competition. Another woman is about to be married to a prince. Identical people, who have never met before could be related; they also are polar opposites.

3. "The Holiday Calendar"

The girl in this story gets an advent calendar that doesn't give out candy, it gives out hints. She also thinks the man who is attractive is the one for her, but the right man may have been standing in front of her the whole time.

4. "Christmas Wedding Planner"

She is planning her first wedding, for her cousin! Later on, she became an investigator with her cousin's ex, trying to decide if the man her cousin is supposed to marry is right for her. This may ruin her new business.

5. "Christmas Inheritance"

A spoiled girl leaves her big city to go to a small town to visit her father's partner in their business. While in the small town where it all started, Ellen learns the meaning of Christmas. She also may change her mind about her fiancee.

6. "Merry Kissmas"

Who will she choose? The man she shares one kiss with or her the man she's been with for a while?

7. "A Dogwalker's Christmas Tale"

The woman in this story falls for a man who is trying to save a dog park, which she is supposed to demolish. Will she choose her job, or the man?

8. "Christmas with a View"

A view of a hunk! This movie features a manager of a restaurant, who gets a guest cook---the hunk who just won a baking show! He has alternative motives on being there, but may just stay.

9. "The Spirit of Christmas"

In this movie, a realtor is taking care of a house...that's haunted? By a hot guy?

10. "Christmas in the Smokies"

The woman in here goes home to help her family, while home her family houses her ex, who they are obsessed with, that is a star.