2018 Christmas List

7 Things on My Christmas List This Year

This year has gone by so fast, and suddenly Christmas is around the corner.

257

My family has this tradition that every year, around this time, we make Christmas lists. A lot of my friends find it surprising that my family do this. Most people haven't written a Christmas list since they discovered Santa isn't real. However, it just makes Christmas shopping so much easier, while still keeping the surprise element because you don't know what you'll be getting off your list.

I'm pretty sure 2018's Christmas List is the best yet:

Fitbit Aria 2

https://www.amazon.com/Fitbit-Aria-Wi-Fi-Smart-Scale/dp/B0752M6T6K/ref=sr_1_4_s_it?s=hpc&ie=UTF8&qid=1544461462&sr=1-4&keywords=fitbit%2Baria%2B2&th=1

This is a great gift for the fitness buff in your family. The Fitbit Aria 2 is a smart scale that calculates not only weight, but BMI, body fat %, and more. Just about anything you need to make sure you are committed to those 2019 resolutions!

Microsoft Surface Laptop

I've had my laptop since my junior year of high school, and I am now going into my senior year at college. Meaning, it's time for a change. I love PCs, and I have seen a lot of good reviews about the Microsoft Surface Pro as well as the laptop. Either would be a great gift for the college student in your life.

Med School Confidential

With my senior year basically around the corner, that means MCAT and medical school are also around the corner. Med School Confidential gives a lot of first person accounts and advice for incoming medical students. I've heard a lot of the advice presented in this book can be beneficial for premed students too!

Rapid Egg Cooker

https://www.amazon.com/Dash-Rapid-Egg-Cooker-Scrambled/dp/B00DDXWFY0/ref=sr_1_5?s=kitchen&ie=UTF8&qid=1544462372&sr=1-5&keywords=egg+cooker

I eat an unnatural amount of hard boiled eggs, so I don't think anybody would want this except me. This thing can hard boil six eggs at one time (rapidly!!!)! Even to an egg love like myself, six hard boiled eggs sounds like a lot, but I am so impatient. I can easily cook three eggs in this thing in 5 min. And if you like deviled eggs, this make the process so much easier!

Bath Bombs

https://www.amazon.com/Anjou-Natural-Essential-Moisturizes-Girlfriends/dp/B06VWV9B7T/ref=sr_1_7_acs_osp_osp20-bb552632-c8_1?s=beauty&ie=UTF8&qid=1544462413&sr=1-7-acs&keywords=bath%2Bbombs&tag=bestcont06-20&ascsubtag=bb552632-c8a9-402d-9285-8da67bc9ba02&linkCode=oas&cv_ct_id=amzn1.osp.bb552632-c8a9-402d-9285-8da67bc9ba02&cv_ct_pg=search&cv_ct_wn=osp-search&pd_rd_wg=AzBfe&pf_rd_r=MWTVGPF3NK8W713WJRXM&pf_rd_p=7f6b8bb9-631f-46f6-b8ad-496a9af123d5&pd_rd_r=cc130a44-6902-451e-b027-e645ef0483b0&pd_rd_w=j7LBA&creativeASIN=B06VWV9B7T&pd_rd_i=B06VWV9B7T&th=1

Self love- that's all that needs to be said.

Petzi Treat Cam

Do you ever wish you could facetime your pet? I swear I get separation anxiety from my dog while I'm at work or class. This nifty gift allows your favorite pet lover to check in on their pets while their away, and it even allows you to give your pet treat!

Bamboo Bathtub Tray

My dream in life is to be able to live in a nice warm bath for the rest of my life. With this bathtub tray, and my array of bath bombs, I will never have to leave my bath!