Choose To Be Human

Choose To Be Human

53
Choose To Be Human
HumansAreFree

Sometimes someone so far away or someone you don’t even know can make you day and touch your soul. Ruth wherever you may be I just wanted to take this time to thank you for the amazing chat and reminder to stay steadfast in my religion. We are of different origins and different religions but in our conversation there was no difference. You were an imperfect girl as was I. We spoke as two friends who were searching for the deeper meaning in life. You reminded me that leaning on humans and expecting them to hold you up is a flawed plan, as humans are bound to let you down. You reminded me that putting my faith in Him and letting Him hold me was the only way I could ever 100 percent lean back. You told me that our life is like a tapestry. We are always weaving new pieces on and it isn’t perfect. The pieces sometimes don’t all match and sometimes their are worn out pieces and holes, however its still ours. You told me we can use it as a thing of beauty or we can choose to hide under it. You reminded me to choose to show its beauty to the world scars and all rather then conceal it.I don’t know what I would have done had He not set it up so that we would chat. I’m pretty sure I would have still felt the extreme anxiety and sadness that had stricken me before our conversation. You don’t have to be Muslim, Christian, Jewish, Catholic, Buddhist, Hindi, or an Atheist to help someone whose feeling down, feel better. Your religion is irrelevant in that sense you are human first. Choose to be Human, whether or not you believe in God. Thank you Ruth, I hope one day we should meet so I can embrace you and maybe aid you on a day in which you feel saddened. However I do pray that no harm, pain, sadness, or hurt comes your way. Thank you my dear friend, I wish you the best in all your future endeavors.

Sincerely

Lonegirl96