This Cheap Heady Glass Pipes Portray High Class Taste

This Cheap Heady Glass Shimmers In The Sunlight?

American Made Affordable Custom Glass Pipes, Define Your Vibe.

43

Before cannabis was mass legalized in the USA, this trend began virtually underground. In a small glass shop, world famous artists and brands began learning the art of creating heady glass. Now instead of paying $20,000 on a customized glass bong, you can walk away with a stunning piece for under $500.

Beehive Glass - The Heady Swarm

Dripping In Gold

Inhalespa - Beehive

The delicious honey buckets glisten in the sunlight. The swarm is alive and awaiting the honey to be dripped in and ignited.

Charizard

The Charizard Heady Glass by Saiyanglass has been a hit on Instagram, and Youtube. People haven't seen anything exactly like this, and this type of heady glass is not mass produced because it simply takes a genius to create something of this level.

Avocado - Vegetable Heady Glass

Fresh fruit.

Inhalespa - Avocado

Very fine detail, down to the outer skin of this vegetable feeling coarse, as if this was a raw avocado. We're not sure how exactly the blending of the glass colors happens with such precision. Walk away with this heady glass piece for under $100.

Kyru Glass - Forest Monster

This glass design appears as if a Forest Monster's ribcage morphed with a mouth. Quite spooky if you ask us.

#glass4sale #glassblowing #movement #art #glassart #headyglass #pendy…

Panda Glass

Climbing Trees

Inhalespa - Panda

The Pandas captivate your audience as they scale the trees with ease. These pandas are endangered, and we applaud the agencies who are breeding and releasing them into the wild. Poachers have been illegally killing these harmless creatures for hundreds of years and their population is suffering heavily, and so is their ecosystem. Please spread the word and help end Panda Poaching.