Cheap Atlanta Concerts

11 Atlanta Concert Tickets Under $20 To Buy This Summer

Vibe to some live music without breaking the bank.

69
https://www.pexels.com/photo/audience-band-blur-concert-518389/

One of the best parts about summer is the variety of concerts that play all throughout the season. Although live concerts are a blast, many times, they can be extremely expensive and call for saving up tons of money. Below are some cool, Atlanta-based concerts that you can attend without spending too much money.

1. SALES - $16

SALES is a chill, indie pop band that produces lo-fi and melodic songs, including "Chinese New Year" and "Renee."

For only $16, you could see SALES play at the Masquerade on July 27.

2. Summer Salt - $13

Summer Salt is an indie band with lively beach vibes that creates songs for perfect for the summertime, including "Sweet to Me" and "Candy Wrappers."

For only $13, you could see Summer Salt play at the Drunken Unicorn on July 18.

3. Hala and BOYO - $10

Both Hala and BOYO create soft and peaceful beats to sway to, including "What Is Love? Tell Me, Is It Easy?" and "Good As Gone."

For only $10, you could see Hala and BOYO play at the Drunken Unicorn on June 30.

4. Snail Mail - $12

Snail Mail is an indie rock singer with feel-good and guitar-centric songs like "Heat Wave" and "Pristine."

For only $12, you could see Snail Mail play at the Drunken Unicorn on July 9.

5. CBDB - $16

CBDB is a band that creates unique rock music, like their quirky "Slow Foxes" and "Patterns."

For only $16, you could see CBDB play at Terminal West on July 14.

6. Healy - $12

Healy is an alternative R&B artist with breezy songs, including "Reckless" and "Unwind."

For only $12, you could see Healy play at Aisle 5 on July 19.

7. Shannon and the Clams - $18

Shannon and the Clams are a quirky band with 60s vibes, including songs like "The Boy" and "Rip Van Winkle."

For only $18, you could see Shannon and the Clams play at Terminal West on July 20.

8. States & Capitals - $12

States & Capitals is an alternative pop singer with his popular songs including "Kiss Me Slowly" and "Drive."

For only $12, you could see States & Capitals at the Masquerade on Aug. 1.

9. Savon - $10

Savon is a music producer that creates happy, lo-fi beats for hip hop songs like "Perception" and "Da Light" with that signature SoundCloud vibe.

For only $10, you could see Savon at Aisle 5 on July 7.

10. Young Rising Sons - $12

Young Rising Sons are a pop rock band with tons of feel-good songs, including the popular "High" and "Whiskey."

For only $12, you could see Young Rising Sons at Aisle 5 on July 10.

11. Ghastly - $10

Ghastly is an EDM music producer with intense beats in his hyped-up songs like "Get on This" and "End of the Night." If you've ever wanted to go to a rave, now's your chance!

For only $10, you could see at The Opera on July 12.

Even if you haven't heard of the people listed, why not go out and experience a night full of live music? Concerts are some of the best highlights of the summer season, and dedicating a night to dancing and singing with others is a wonderful way to make amazing memories. If you choose to go to one of these concerts or any concert for that matter, stay safe and make smart choices!