Charlie Hunnam Is An Actual Gift From The Gods

Charlie out here looking like a whole snack.
36

There are some things you just can't control in this life: weather, other people, what the heart wants, the list goes on. Anyone that knows me, knows that for the past couple of weeks I've been slightly obsessed with an A1 honey named Charlie Hunnam.

This all started when I decided to watch Sons of Anarchy on Netflix and what started out as a binge-watching session one night has now become a full-on obsession. (I'm fine, it's fine, I promise). I've decided to embrace this phase of my life by dedicating this weeks article to the beauty that is Charlie Hunnam. I hope you enjoy going through these gifs just as much as I enjoyed finding them.

He looks ~soft~ here and that hurts me. This is also one of his better looks throughout Sons of Anarchy.

I get it, smoking kills, but LOOK AT HIM.

You better STRUT angrily down that hallway. Angry Jax Teller is something everyone needs in their life.

I mean, come on. Look at those ~eyes~. Also, orange looks great on him, which is good considering his rap sheet in SOA.

Yeah, he gives good nods. He also kills it in those flannels. (Side note: the guy in the back with the sunglasses is 100% me).

*Screams* I really don't need this kind of negativity in my life.

This wasn't originally going to be an article dedicated solely to how good he looks in Sons of Anarchy, but as I said at the beginning of this article: the heart wants what it wants. So, if you like these gifs and you have some free time, and emotions to spare, do yourself a favor and watch Sons of Anarchy on Netflix. I promise you won't regret it.