Your Charleston Summer Survival Guidee

7 tips for your Charleston Summer Survival Guide

'Cause it's hot as frick.

65
c1.staticflickr.com
Flickr

We all know how hot it is out there, but that doesn't mean we should waste it away inside! Here's some tips to survive the summer.

1. Use a Reusable Water Bottle

Make sure you always have a reusable water bottle!! It saves money AND the Earth!

2. Bike on the Side Walks

Just because it's hot doesn't mean we should increase our carbon footprint by driving. Try to adjust your bike route so that you get to go by Colonial Lake or on a shady sidewalk! My advice is to avoid Calhoun. That street is so hot.

3. Go to the Beach later!

If you go to the beach around 5, you still have so much sun time left, and you can get dinner after!

4. Sundresses and Vintage Shorts

Ladies.... I don't know about you but the last thing I would wanna wear in the summer is tight constricting shorts. You gotta breathe!!! Sundresses are the key.

5. Deodorant!!!

Please y'all.....

6. Embrace the Frizz

Don't waste your time on hair products and straighteners. Just embrace the frizz. That's all you can do.

7. Salads

If you're like me, you want outdoor seating all year long, but right now it is just way too hot to eat hot food outside. I've been really indulging in salads.