7 Reasons Chacos Should Be A Girl's Best Friend

Scratch that. Everyone should own a pair,

166
Pintrest

My best friend once told me that her kinda girls are the ones that genuinely believe that Chacos are a girls best friend.

Let me tell you, she is not wrong! And this doesn't just go for girls its for everyone! Chacos are by far the best shoes anyone can own for more than just the arch support! Besides the designs and comfort, there are so many great reasons why everyone should own a pair of chacos! They aren't just for the tree huggers and hammock lovers...Chacos create memories; therefore, grab a pair of Chacos, start and adventure and let the memories begin!

1. Reliable

No joke these shoes will literally last you forever. They can endure so many incidents you'd think woulda left a scratch and still they look as good as new! They may be pricey but I can tell you that it will be a lasting purchase you will never forget! Instead of buying many pairs of other shoes pay for the chacos and you won't regret it years down the road!

2. Comfortable

Not only are they great hiking sandals (maybe not in the snow if you don't have proper socks on-- I learned the hard way), but they are also so comfortable for everyday wear! Plus they are so comfortable because of the adjustable strap feature!

3. Style

They match everything because there is a zillion colors and styles to choose from! Not to mention you can find some pretty unique ones and some cute toe straps! You can wear chacos with everything! Seriously from running shorts to jeans and even a maxi skirt! Never leave without your besties by your side!

4. Arch Support

I mean who doesn't love some good arch support? I think everyone will benefit from the great support of these shoes no matter the activity!

5. Multi-use

Chacos are not simply for one activity. These are shoes everyone must have for a reason! They will support you through almost anything! They are great for going on a walk, a hike, cliff jumping and swimming, and so so much more! The ultimate shoe for every use! Not to mention, I hiked 2,000 feet in my chacos ended up in 5 feet of snow at the top and my chacos had my back the whole time. Even though the search and rescue team didn't agree with my choice of Chacos, I will always be pro chacos.

6. Variety

There is a style for everyone from the way you like your straps to the style you pick. You can even pick a different styled sole depending on specific activities you want to wear them for!

7. Adventure

Chacos are an adventure shoe for a reason! They bring adventure with them wherever you go! They make memories for you! Chacos will never fail you!