5 CeraVe Products That Live Up To The Hype

If your skincare routine needs to be updated, consider these products.

619
Photo Credit: Unsplash.com

CeraVe has become increasingly popularized on Tik Tok, as the brand offers a variety of affordable and safe skincare products that can be purchased at any local drugstore. If you need to stock up on skin care products and want to switch up your routine, consider these essential CeraVe products.

1. Hydrating Facial Cleanser.

This facial cleanser works to hydrate the face while clearing away dirt and makeup that has accumulated throughout the day. The cleanser is geared towards individuals with normal to dry skin due to CeraVe's patented MVE Technology that provides a continuous release of moisture to the skin for 24 hours. This cleanser is meant to be massaged into wet skin and used in the morning before skin care products and at night. The CeraVe Hydrating Facial Cleanser retails for $10.99 at Target or CVS.

2. Skin Renewing Gel Oil.

If you have dry skin and want to have a more glowy and hydrated appearance, CeraVe's Skin Renewing Gel Oil is an affordable product that will ease your dry skin worries. This oil can be applied to the skin on its own or layered along with other moisturizers and products. This products' ingredients include ceramides, which helps to prevent loss of hydration, CeraPlex, which combines five ceramides and sunflower oil, and CeraVe's patented MVE Technology that provides 24 hours of moisture. The CeraVe Skin Renewing Gel Oil is a perfect alternative to hydrating serums and retails for $25.79 at CVS.

3. Eye Repair Cream. 

If you have puffy and discolored under eye bags and are looking for an affordable solution, CeraVe's Eye Repair Cream is perfect for you. This eye cream targets dark circles, puffy under eyes and helps to brighten the appearance of your under eye skin. The formula contains niacinamide which preserves the skin's barrier while calming it, hyaluronic acid which allows for increased moisture retention and ceramides that restore the natural barrier of the skin. You can purchase CeraVe's Eye Repair Cream for Dark Circles and Puffiness at Target for $10.79.

4. Hydrating Micellar Water. 

If you regularly use no-rinse micellar waters or toners, consider CeraVe's Hydrating Micellar Water that cleanses the skin while providing much needed hydration. This micellar water can effectively remove makeup and keep your skin calm at the same time due to its inclusion of niacinamide within its ingredients. To apply the micellar water properly, you should put some product on a cotton ball and sensitively wipe and pat the facial skin until all dirt or makeup is removed. The CeraVe Hydrating Micellar Water retails for $9.99 at Target.

5. AM Facial Moisturizer Lotion with Sunscreen. 

If you are searching for a new everyday moisturizer, look no further than CeraVe's AM Facial Moisturizing lotion that contains SPF 30. Using sunscreen everyday is vital to your skin's health, so having both a moisturizer and sunscreen in one affordable product is a great deal. This moisturizing lotion does not clog pores or feel oily on the skin due to InVisibleZinc Technology, or zinc oxide, that allows the product to evenly spread on the skin without residue. The CeraVe Facial Moisturizer Lotion with Sunscreen retails for $13.49 at Target.

Changing your skincare routine could yield many benefits to your skin's health and appearance. It is important to consider skin allergies and your personal skincare preferences when trying out new products.