Just when you think the Christmas season couldn't get any merrier, CenturyLink announces they'll pay one lucky person $1,000 to binge-watch 24 Hallmark Christmas movies in 12 days and my day HAS BEEN MADE.
I mean... only two movies a day? I do this already, so it's an absolute no-brainer.
If you love Christmas as much as I do — and, of course, Hallmark movies, you'll also want to apply to make this dream job your reality.
The rules are really simple:
What You Have To Do:
- Post on Instagram, Twitter, or Facebook every time you watch one of the Hallmark movies using the hashtags #CountdowntoChristmas and #HallmarkDreamJob (must be on every post)
- Finish the "job" by Christmas day, December 25, 2019
What You'll Get:
Not only will you be able to add $1,000 to your bank account ahead of the holiday season, but you'll also get...
- Free streaming service subscription (woo)
- A packet of hot cocoa (thank goodness)
- A box of Christmas cookies (necessary, of course)
- A string of fairy lights (obviously)
- A mini Christmas tree (VITAL)
- Extra Hallmark swag (yaaaaaaay)
For something you probably do anyway!
How To Apply:
If you are:
- A Christmas LOVER
- 18 years or older
- A U.S. resident
- A social media user
- I Don't Care If I Can Predict How It Ends, I'm Still Watching All 40 Hallmark Christmas Movies
- Hallmark Movies May Be Holiday Favorites, But Their Message About Relationships Is Wrong 365 Days A Year
- I Don't Care What You Say, Hallmark Movies Teach Us A Lot About True Love And I'm Here For It