The Best Celebrity Twitter Bios

The Best Celebrity Twitter Bios

11 celebrities who have mastered the art of the social media bio.

347
The Best Celebrity Twitter Bios
MTV.com

Most celebrities may have media training and publicists, controlling everything they say and do. However, one thing they often create themselves, is their Twitter bios. Some are relatively straightforward--"The official Twitter account of _____. For bookings, contact_____" But some are short, sweet and hilarious. Here is a list of some of my personal favorites.

1. Ryan Reynolds

"Introducing people to the version of myself which tested highest in the focus groups."

2. Jimmy Fallon

"astrophysicist" That sounds about right!

3. Jonah Hill

"I wanted to start an official Twitter page to communicate with the awesome people who are interested in communicating with me. That means you, mom."

4. John Stamos

"ex-teen idol." Did no one tell John Stamos that he is still a teen idol?

5. Chrissy Teigen

"v bad at award shows" If it weren't for Chrissy at award shows, we would have ever been blessed with this reaction gif.

6. Hillary Clinton

"Wife, mom, grandma, women+kids advocate, FLOTUS, Senator, SecState, hair icon, pantsuit aficionado, 2016 presidential candidate." I almost didn't notice she slipped in that subtle hair-and-pantsuit accolade.

7. Anna Kendrick

"Pale, awkward and very very small. Form an orderly queue, gents." At least she's honest!

8. Michelle Obama

"Girl from the South Side and former First Lady. Wife, mother, dog lover. Always hugger-in-chief."

9. Shonda Rhimes

"I make stuff up for a living. It's not real, okay? Don't tweet me your craziness." That's a nice disclaimer, Shonda. But I still hold you accountable for ruining my life.

10. Cole Sprouse

"farm fresh cold sprouts delivered right to your door."

11. James Corden

"Dancer. Ballet, Tap and Modern. I dont read DM's!"