11 Celebrity Couples That Remind Us There IS Love In Hollywood

11 Celebrity Couples That Remind Us There IS True Love In Hollywood

What better way to celebrate Valentine's Day than to appreciate everyone's favorite celebrity couples who make us swoon, but also make us a little bit jealous of their perfect relationships.

88
https://www.instagram.com/chrissyteigen/?hl=en

Being in a relationship is hard as it is, but these couples have survived all the ups and downs of a relationship while being in the spotlight. They make love look so easy and are truly relationship goals.

Chrissy Teigen and John Legend

I think everyone can agree that Chrissy Teigen and are one of the cutest couples out there. They also have the most adorable kids who are mini versions of themselves.

Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds

These two have such a fun and relaxed relationship. It seems like they are always making jokes with each other. You can tell how much they love each other, I mean just look at them. Sigh.

Ellen Degeneres and Portia de Rossi

Portia and Ellen are incredible. For Ellen's birthday, Portia started an entire wildlife fund for her. Insane.

Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth

I think we've all been rooting for these two ever since they were in The Last Song together. 10 years later and they're married and happier and cuter than ever. Goals.

Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher

Another couple who seems to have been together forever, and we can't imagine it being any other way

David and Victoria Beckham

A beautiful couple with a beautiful family. Who wouldn't want that?

Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo

They always show so much love and support for each other. Just look at them!

Dylan Sprouse and Barbara Palvin

Admit it, you had a crush on the Sprouse twins when they were on The Suite Life of Zack and Cody. Barbara is living the dream. They are such a super sweet and chill couple.

Ed Sheeran and Cherry Seaborn

Ed and Cherry knew each other when they were younger and now they're engaged (or maybe married, nobody really knows). I just have to say that they deserve all the happiness in the world.

Meghan Markle and Prince Harry

Who isn't jealous of these two?

Vanessa Hudgens and Austin Butler

These two are too perfect. I kind of hate it sometimes.