My First experience With CBD

My First CBD Experience

A relaxing experience, may I tell you.

547
My First CBD Experience
Jared Godoy

Lately, due to the stress produced as finals week approaches, it has become harder to venture through the day without at least having some sort of breakdown. If you are a person that stresses by the single fact of being alive, then you'll understand just how stressful the idea of finals can be.

However, it has been thanks to CBD'R US's products that this week has been going by like fine sea breeze.

Thanks to them, I managed to survive another week into this dreadful quarter. I was sent a package with some goodies that surpassed my expectations: gummy bears and honey sticks.

And yes, they were all infused with CBD oil.

For those of you who don't knew (and since we're all a progressive community), CBD — or Cannabidiol — is a chemical compound found in the cannabis plant. It's a substance found in this plant used in products like oil and edibles to give a feeling of calmness and relaxation. In contrast to THC, another active ingredient in the cannabis plant, CBD is not psychoactive.

Thanks to their products, I've been able to relaxingly purge my homework without any type of hassle. I was sent a package of 500mg sour gummy bears and 100mg of CBD honey sticks. The sour gummy bears can came with 50 portions, each one 10mg each. And the CBD honest sticks came with 10 sticks, 10mg each.

The sour gummy bears felt just like a regular snack when I took them, although I had to be conscious of how many I took because they were tasty and delicious enough that I probably could've eaten the entire thing in one go. If I had done so, I probably would've slept for like a week straight like a baby.

But the CBD honey sticks were perhaps my favorite. Being a versatile product, I either could've ate the honey by itself or I could've add it to my tea or coffee.

One day, I had a cup of tea with a stick of honey before I went to sleep, and my body was happy enough to indulge itself. Since sleeping is sometimes a problem for me, doing this sometimes at night really helped my sleep.

I shared some of my goodies with some of my friends, and they too were pleased with the result of their products.

Also, they have an online website where they sell their products, which vary from gummy bears, to chocolates and other snacks. Also, their website offers enough information for anybody who is interested in the benefits of CBD and would like to know more what this substance is.

If you are somebody who partakes with these products, CBD'R US offers a great variety of products at excellent prices with free shipping in all U.S. purchases. Or if you'd like to try something that will help you with difficult days, I'd also recommend checking their website.