Caribou Secrets: 15 Of The Best Caribou Coffee Drinks For Coffee (And Tea) Lovers

Time to make your caribou experience even more interesting

37705
Pexels.com

As a barista that has worked at Caribou for over a year now, I have made and tasted some of the best drinks out there. Although some of these drinks may seem obvious, many of the other drinks on this listen are just made up of many different combinations of flavorings. So relax, take a break, and enjoy some coffee.

1. Sparkling Green Tea Lemonade with a Full Flavor Shot of Raspberry

Yes, this is a lot of words to say when ordering. But, this is one of the best teas at Caribou. I enjoy this drink on hot summer days sitting on the beach. Pro tip, you can also get this drink still if you don’t like sparkling drinks.

2. Sparkling Peach Black Tea with a Full Flavor Shot of Raspberry

If you are trying to find a drink that will taste like the “Peach-O’s” candy, this is your drink. Pro tip: You can also get this drink still.

3. Cinnamon Robis Tea Latte

This is basically like Christmas in a cup. So if you are looking for a drink to try during the Christmas season, or for when you winter lovers are missing the snow, go to your nearest Caribou and order this drink. They may give you a weird look at first, but it is in the books of drinks they can make!

4. Cold Press with a Full Flavor Shot of Toasted Marshmallow Flavoring

If you are looking for a cold drink to sip on around the campfire, this is your drink. It reminds me of the heavenly taste of a smore (without the huge mess).

5. The Grant Stramer (White Caramel Iced Crafted Press)

This is my go to drink when I go to caribou. Although I do many different specifications to it, you will enjoy it. How to order:

• Caramel Iced Crafted Press (Or Hot Crafted Press if you want it hot)
  • Add one more salt and sugar mix than normal per size (the barista will understand this lingo)
  • Substitute the number of caramel pumps like so: 1 pump (small), 2 pumps (medium), 3 pumps (large)
  • Add White Chocolate (Same number of pumps per size to the amount of caramel)

6. Mango Orange Key Lime Tropical Green Tea Smoothie

I know this sounds weird at first. Tea inside of a smoothie?!?! WHO ARE YOU. Just trust me. You will love it. How to order:

• Order a Mango Orange Key Lime Smoothie (Large specifically)
  • Add 2 Table Spoons of Tropical Green Tea
  • At 3 CBC’s of whipping cream
  • Add whip inside the smoothie
  • Add whip to the top

7. Mango Orange Key Lime Strawberry Banana Smoothie

If the caribou workers love you enough, or if you sweet talk them enough, you will easily be able to get the barista to make you this drink. To order, just ask for half mango orange key lime mix and half strawberry banana mix. Add whip to the top for greatness

8. Not so Coffee-Less Cooler (Any Kind)

I have technically never tried this drink, but many people I worked with suggested this as their favorite drink. You can order any of the coffee-less coolers at caribou, and then just add espresso. I would definitely recommend the Oreo’s and Cream coffee-less cooler if you were going to try this drink.

9.Hot Apple Blast

A lot of people don’t know, but caribou offers their version of apple cider. A Hot Apple Blast is simply Steamed Apple Juice and Cinnamon. If you live Apple Cider, you will LOVE this drink.

10. London Fog

Looking for some tea to warm you up on the cold winter days? Here’s the drink you have been looking for! With a combination of steamed milk, Earl Grey Tea, and vanilla, it will be like you are sipping on a marshmallow!

11. Caramel Brownie Coffee-Less Cooler

Are you looking for something that doesn’t involve coffee? Here is the best option! An original Brownie Coffee-Less Cooler with a full flavor shot of Caramel. Believe me, you won’t regret trying this drink.

12. Hot Chocolate Cold Press with Caramel

Although every caribou worker will probably look at you strange, this is an AMAZING drink. Order a hot chocolate with caramel, then ask them to add cold press. You will find yourself ordering this more often then you should once you order it once.

13. Mint Hot Chocolate

Peppermint and Hot Chocolate?! How could this get any better?!?!?! Pro tip: do white chocolate if you want to mix it up a little.

14. Silly Soda

Have a kid you don’t want to introduce to coffee? Order them a silly soda. A mixture of sparkling water and flavoring, you kid will be asking for more!

15. Caramel Cappuccino

The best cappuccino you can get at caribou! Caramel, Froth, Espresso, and Steam Milk!! Pro Tip: don’t order a cappuccino if you are expecting one that tastes like it comes from a gas station….. It doesn’t.

Next time you go to caribou, don’t get your regular drink. Switch it up a bit and order something from this list. Maybe you will find your new favorite drink!