Carat vs. Quality: Is a 4-Carat Diamond Always Better than a Smaller

Deciding on the type of engagement ring to get can be a huge decision.

10

There are a lot of factors to consider as to which ring you would want to get.

Deciding on the type of engagement ring to get can be a huge decision. There are a lot of factors to consider as to which ring you would want to get. While you are sure that you would want a diamond ring, you might also want to know which size of diamond would you want on the bride's finger.

When getting an engagement ring, size matters. There are several reasons why couples would get a bigger stone. Rare Carat is the best website where you can get any size, color, and cut of diamond you would want for your engagement ring. They offer the best prices for a lab-grown and natural diamond. Rare Carat does not shy away from the type of diamond you are looking for. Whether you want a bigger stone for the bride or you want something smaller but of better quality. Rarecarat.com is the place to find out the best 2 carat diamond price.

Why choose a 4-carat diamond from Rare Carat?

Rare Carat has a diamond for every budget, and for every size. Prices may start at as low as USD 19, 000 for natural and USD 6, 000 for lab-grown. When you visit the website, you can choose all kinds of cuts for the 4-carat diamond you would want for your engagement ring. You also have options for color, clarity cut, and price. Setting all these base on your expectations will be easier for you to choose the diamond of your dreams.

Choosing the 4-carat diamond means that you are choosing a midsize stone for your engagement ring. A 4-carat diamond is not too big and not too small so it is a good size for an engagement ring. It will still boast that you are engaged but does not break the bank. When a newly engaged couple announced their engagement, people would want to see the ring. They would not be bothered by another attribute of the stone.

The bigger the stone, the more bragging rights you have. Rare Carat has natural and lab-grown diamonds. You will have an option on the type that you would want around your fingers. Rare Carat made sure that it is easier to choose which 4-carat diamond you want. Even the height and the angle could be specified.

It is inevitable for some to find that the price of a 4-carat diamond would be expensive. Although the prices in Rare Carat are the best in the market, some couples might be looking for a cheaper diamond ring and would opt for quality over the carat of the stone. While you can still get the best quality while choosing a 4-carat diamond, with a limited budget, you might prefer to choose a 3-carat or 2-carat diamond ring.

Choosing the quality of the diamond ring

Some would choose a diamond with higher clarity but a lower carat or choose another attribute of the diamond than choosing a carat. For those looking for how much a 3-carat diamond ring is, visit Rare Carat and you can choose from plenty of options. Since you want to choose a smaller size diamond but better quality, you can use their filters to choose the type of diamond you want.

While the size of the diamond matters, the quality of the diamond is what will define it in the years to come. Engagement rings are a great investment. It could last for generations if taken care of. Diamonds, being the hardest mineral will last forever. However, there are attributes in a diamond ring that could make its value higher.

When choosing a lower-carat diamond, make sure that these will be of higher value in the years to come. These should be pieces that can be sold or can be passed on to the next generation. We had seen engagement rings passed down from great-grandmothers down to their favourite grandson and later that ring could still be passed to their children. That is why the quality of diamonds should matter.

You would want your children to receive a ring that still shines under the sun. You also want a ring that has a design that does not go obsolete. That is why choosing the shape of the diamond ring matters. You would want a cut that, in case your children would decide to mount it to a different metal would still look beautiful.

Carat vs Quality

There are a lot of reasons for choosing the type of diamond you would want for your engagement. You might want different shapes or colors in one ring or you just want to have one giant stone to announce to the whole world that you are engaged. Regardless of the reason you have for getting the stone, you have to consider other factors.

You can opt for a bigger stone or you can choose smaller stones. Some smaller stones can still be more expensive that the bigger stone especially if you are after quality. What you want and what you need in an engagement ring will matter when you are deciding whether you want a bigger carat or you prefer the smaller carat but with better quality. You do not have to worry about what you want. You can visit Rare Carat and see the options that you have.