Best Song Quotes For Instagram Caption

51 Instagram Captions From Famous Rap and Pop Songs to Make Your Summer Feed Poppin'

Because every beautiful picture deserves an equally beautiful caption.

10
Pexels/ Bruce Mars
https://www.pexels.com/photo/photography-of-woman-listening-to-music-761963/

The last few years has been monumental for the music industry for the discovery of amazing new singers such as Grace Vanderwaal from America's Got Talent, Zhavia from The Four and Billie Eilish, who rose her way to fame through Spotify from her hit "Ocean Eyes." Not only have we been able to follow these rising stars through their new music journeys, but during these years, we have also been blessed with the vocals of already famous rappers and musicians from their hit albums: Beyonce's "Lemonade", Drake's "Scorpion" and Sia's "This is Acting" are only a few out of thousands. This summer, as we're all relaxing and soaking in the sun, these songs are constantly playing through our heads and finding its way into our Instagram feed. To help your Instagram gain as much fame as these songs have, here are my top 51 favorite lyrics to add to the bottom of your own Instagram pictures.

1. "I'm Upset" by Drake

"They keep tryna' get me for my soul."

"I'm workin' on dyin'."

"So offended I had to double check."

2. "The Night We Met" by Lord Huron

"Please, take back to the night we met."

"I'm haunted by the ghost of you."

3. "These Days" by Foo Fighters

"One of these days the clocks will stop, and time won't mean a thing."

4. "Perfect Storm" by Brad Paisley

"Sunshine mixed with a little hurricane."

5. "Worst Behavior" by Drake

"It's a mission trying to fight to the finish just to see 'em all finish."

"On my worst behavior."

6. "Finesse" by Bruno Mars ft. Cardi B

"Straight stuntin', can't tell me nothin', bossed up and I changed the game."

"Work for dollar bills and now we're poppin' rubber bands."

"Ooo don't we look good together?"

"When I'm walking with you, I watch the whole world change."

7. "0 to 100" by Drake

"Know yourself, know your worth."

"My actions speak louder than my words."

"If I ain't the greatest, then I'm heading for it."

8. "Glory Glory" by And the Kids

"Glory glory, I'm a drinker."

"I'm a pretender at heart."

"The earth is under me, his wings are over me."

9. "Sorry" by Beyonce

"Middle fingers up, put them hands high."

"Her heaven will be a love without betrayal."

"Ashes to ashes, dust to side chicks."

10. "Needed Me" by Rihanna

"Didn't they tell you I'm a savage?"

"Baby, don't get it twisted."

"You never could have imagined."

11. "Colors" by Halsey

"You're ripped at every edge but you're a masterpiece."

"I know I've only felt religion when I've lied with you."

"Dripping like a saturated sunrise."

12. "Icy Girl" by SAWEETIE

"Can't stop won't stop get guap, ten white toes in them Tory flip flops"

"Manicures and pedicures I'm always tip top, when they say I'm not hot all these lies need to stop."

13. "Caroline" by Amine

"Great scenes might be great, but I love your bloopers."

"Perfect is for the urgent, baby I want forever."

14. "N.E.R.D" by Rihanna

"The truth will set you free but first, it'll piss you off."

"Mad ethnic right now."

15. "Formation"  by Beyonce

"Paparazzi, catch my fly, and my cocky fresh."

"I'm so reckless when I rock my Givenchy dress."

"Got all this money but they'll never take that country out me."

16. "This is America" by  Childish Gambino

"Get your money, black man, get your money!"

17. "Congratulations" by Post Malone ft. Quavo

"I've dreamed it all, ever since I was young."

"They said I would be nothing, but now all they say is congratulations."

"Worked so hard, forgot how to vacation."

18. "Clearly" by Grace Vanderwaal

"Gone are the dark clouds, the dawn has come."

"It's gonna be a bright, bright sunshiny day."

"There's a world outside my door, I forced my feet down to the floor."

19. "Dangerous Woman" by Ariana Grande

"Taking control of this kind of moment, I'm locked and loaded."

"Something about you makes me feel like a dangerous woman."

"I live for danger."

20. "Young, Dumb & Broke" by Khalid

"I'm so high at the moment, I'm so caught up in this."

"Yeah, we're just young, dumb and broke, but we still got lots to give."

21. "Fingers Crossed" by Billie Eilish

"In the end, when they're all gone, when the world is silent and the days are long, just you and I, we'll be alive."

"We made it on our own."