The Ones Who Can't Be Happy

To The Ones Who Can Just Never Be Happy

Have you ever just met someone who no matter how good something happens to you or them they just cannot be happy about anything?

Bailey Martin
99

If you said yes to that… Well, this one is for them. Cheer up!

My first question, why be so miserable? Why do those people always feel the need to bring someone else down? I mean seriously, you could get promoted to CEO or president of a company, find out good news of any kind and they would do anything to find the negative and bring you down for it. Why?

Or why if something is going so good in your life, you are doing what you love and just in a really good place, and they still have to bring you down? Why? Why? Why? I'll never understand.

Stop sitting around and pouting because you think nothing is worth celebrating – you were given another day when many others were not.

I'm sorry but I have gotten to a point in my life where I don't need that negativity. I don't need to surround myself with people who constantly bring me down – I mean really, what good does that do? What good comes out of being negative? So in turn, if you can't be happy for or about anything and anyone, good luck to you. I wish you the best, but please don't bring that negativity around me.

I understand we all have hard days, we all get down and upset and sometimes depressed about stuff but you just have to remember – you are here, you are living and breathing and you were given another day! Be happy about that.

Congratulate your friend on their new relationship, a new job, finishing school or whatever it may be. You can be happy, it's not impossible.