Don't Call Yourself A Ball State Graduate Until You've Done These 21 Things

If you haven't met up for a group project at the Naked Lady, do you actually go here?

154

Every school has that stereotypical college bucket list - attend a football tailgate, visit the local bars, actually go to all your classes for a week. With Ball State University, we're lucky enough to have a good mix of the classics with some crazier items there too. Seniors, your graduation may just be a few days away, but don't call yourself a Ball State graduate until you've completed these 21 things.

1. Touched Frog Baby.

Whether your rub her nose for good luck on finals, dress her in the winter, or just jump in the pond on a late night with friends, you can't call yourself a Ball State graduate until you've touched Frog Baby.

2. Attended Late Nite Carnival.

Listen, Late Nite may not be the best thing in the world, but the carnival is pretty great.

3. Got a parking ticket.

It's a rite of passage.

4. Grew sick of Papa John's.

I remember freshman year I would eat Papa John's like every other day. Now I can't even handle the smell of it.

5. Went to Late Nite drunk.

It just makes the free pizza and karaoke better.

6. Went to Bed Races.

Bonus points if you're IN Bed Races.

7. Swam to class after ANOTHER rainstorm.

After this past semester, this one shouldn't be hard to complete.

8. Lived in LaFollette.

If you didn't live in LaFollette your freshman year, you really missed out.

9. Completed a bar crawl in The Village.

Yeah, we may only have Brother's, The Chug, and Be Here Now, but you still gotta visit them all in one night.

10. Kissed someone at Benny at midnight.

Here's to hoping her wings flapped.

11. Ordered Insomnia "just because".

I mean, cookies are always great.

12. Actually stuck around for an entire football game.

Props to you.

13. Participated in Air Jam.

Whether it's with your Greek org or your residence hall, you HAVE to give it all you got in Air Jam at least once.

14. Ordered food to your dorm room a lot later than you should've.

You have lots of options - Jimmy John's, Insomnia, Hotbox...

15. Met at the Naked Lady for a group project more than once.

This will probably be the easiest item on this list to complete.

16. Grew sick of every single food option on campus.

Remember when you thought Woodworth was the BEST? Now you can't even eat there because you've had it so often and you're over it.

17. Got involved in something your freshman year & stuck with it until you graduated.

Yeah, we all probably signed up for one too many orgs at the activity fair, but I'm sure you found a good one somewhere your freshman year. Stick with it. For one, that gives you the opportunity to work your way up, and it also looks damn good on a resume.

18. Actually attended all of your classes for a week.

This is hard, I know, but your classes are the core reason why you're here anyway.

19. Had a week where you...um, really didn't make it to class.

Happens.

20. Attended Mug Club.

Tuesday nights are the BEST nights at Brother's.

21. Developed a sense of pride in your university.

This should just come naturally.