Burger King's Mac n' Cheetos Are Worth The Trip

Burger King Is Back On Top

19
High Snobiety

You've seen the commercials, heard the buzz, liked a perfectly staged photo on Instagram, but none of this compares to actually experiencing such greatness in person for yourself. Not until you've busted through the Cheetos-flavored exterior into the miraculously cheesy inside of a Mac n' Cheetos from Burger King have you truly tested your taste buds' true potential.

As if mac 'n' cheese wasn't good enough on its own, Burger King has decided to encapsulate its true beauty and enhance it by adding even more cheese. These little mozzarella stick-looking treats are better than expected.

After a hard days work of sitting around at home and interspersing naps throughout the day, one can only imagine how hungry you might be after such a taxing day. That's why I took it upon myself to test out these bad boys for your indecisive stomach.

Stepping into the car my heart is racing with excitement and nervousness. What if I don't like them? What if the Burger King in Athens doesn't even carry these delicacies?! I quickly gathered my emotions and took one deep breathe with the start of my car. As I pulled around to the drive thru order menu I had already made up my mind and was prepared for the awaited question. "I'll have the Mac n' Cheetos, please." $2.50 later and I would soon be the proud new owner of this once-in-a-lifetime snack.

I pulled around to the second window, my heart beating out of control with excitement. The worker calmly handed me my Burger King bag and I immediately ripped it open to reveal what would be the best 30 seconds of my life.

Each flavorful morsel was eaten within seconds and my journey had ended. The initial crunch from the Cheeto-y outside made for a nice textural change from the gooey and warm inside of mac 'n cheese. I can never get enough cheese, so when I heard of mac 'n' cheese being surrounded by even more cheese I knew this dish would be a winner, and boy was it.

For any skeptics out there I highly recommend these "dangerously cheesy" poppers and I'm not even being paid by Burger King to say this. I really did try these for myself and am here to give my testimonial. I believe these may be a revolutionary step in the right direction for fast food places everywhere. The amount of creativity and flavor packed into one bite astonishes me to this day. Do me a favor America, get out there and get some of these freakin' Mac n' Cheetos bites.