The Best Travel Destination For You, Based On Your Zodiac

What Your Next Bucket List Vacation Should Be, Based On Your Zodiac Sign

Your next dream vacay destination is written in the stars, all you have to do is look.

424

Your zodiac sign can provide more than just insight into your love life. It can also be a source to find what really drives you. Have you ever come home from a vacation only to find yourself more exhausted than you were before you left? Or have you gone on a vacation that bored you or caused more stress than it was worth?

If you're looking to find your dream vacation, look no further than the stars!

1. Aries (Mar 21 - Apr 19)

Photo by trail on Unsplash

Ruled by fiery Mars, Aries signs are energetic and adventurous travelers. Your dream destination will combine adrenaline and amazing views.

Where to go: Try Hawaii. There are plenty of adrenaline-fueled adventures on the islands. You would also love Costa Rica, where you can surf on the coast or zipline through the rainforest.

Alternative getaway:Australia is huge and diverse and just as adventurous. The Red Center will feel like Mars, the planet representing Aries.

2. Taurus (Apr 20 - May 20)

Photo by Nellia Kurme on Unsplash

Earthy? Yes. Tauruses love good food and staying grounded.

Where to go: Italy will appeal to your senses and your love of food and nature. Plan a trip to Italy's Amalfi coast.

Alternative getaway: A pampering stay at Sedona's Mii Amo, a spa at the foot of the Boynton Canyon on a so-called vortex site, a spot where the earth's energy is said to be at its most concentrated, and where healing and self-awareness are supposedly heightened.

3. Gemini (May 21 - Jun 20)

Photo by Austin Distel on Unsplash

Geminis are curious and usually, they like trips that keep their always going minds energized.

Where to go: You would enjoy a place with lots to do and see. Consider visiting the Yucatan Penisula of Mexico to see the Mayan monuments like Chichén Itzá, Uxmal, Palenque, and Tikal. In the capital city of Mérida, there are beaches, historical sites, and eco-parks.

Alternative getaway: The Taj Mahal in India, a world heritage site.

4. Cancer (Jun 21 - Jul 22)

Sensitive Cancers are more than happy to enjoy a relaxing vacation.

Where to go:Southern France will bring you an easy-going vibe. Enjoy the gardens, sip on some wine, take a cooking class.

Alternative getaway: The Outer Banks of North Carolina are a beautiful set of islands with a down to earth feel. Relax by the seaside, hang out on the pier, visit the lighthouses and enjoy fresh seafood, and see the wild horses of Corolla.

5. Leo (Jul 23 - Aug 22)

Photo by Charles Loyer on Unsplash

Outgoing Leos are always up for a good time.

Where to go:Paris is a great destination for a Leo looking for a glamorous adventure. Leos will enjoy the history, the nightlife, the food, and fashion.

Alternative getaway: An activity-packed trip to New Orleans, where you're in for award-winning restaurants, live music, and stunning French and Spanish colonial architecture.

6. Virgo (Aug 23 - Sep 22)

Photo by Christopher Alvarenga on Unsplash

Virgos are nature-loving earth signs that need a vacation to let them unwind. Virgos will also appreciate a travel experience that will support feelings of health and wellness.

Where to go: Virgos will appreciate a vacation to the stunning Bali, Indonesia, where health and nature go hand in hand. They can also enjoy spiritual sites and relax at the spa.

Alternative getaway: A trip to the Redwood forest of California. Being surrounded by these ancient trees will keep the Virgo grounded.

7. Libra (Sep 23 - Oct 22)

Libras strive to find balance and harmony in all aspects of life.

Where to go: Japan is a place where Libras can find a balance between art, nature, history, and nightlife. There's so much to see and do that Libra can pick out their perfect blend.

Alternative getaway: Thailand, where you can relax by the beaches or explore the bustling cities.

8. Scorpio (Oct 23 - Nov 21)

Photo by Willian Justen de Vasconcellos on Unsplash

Scorpios look for transformative places where they can let go of the old and embrace the new.

Where to go: A Scorpio would enjoy a trip to Machu Picchu, a destination that many say is life-changing. Hike the trail up the Andes mountains to arrive at the breath-taking view of this ancient city in the clouds.

Alternative getaway: Dubrovnik, Croatia is another beautiful place to visit. Check out the sites where Game of Thrones was filmed or enjoy the nightlife.

9. Sagittarius (Nov 22 - Dec 21)

Photo by Francois Olwage on Unsplash

Natural-born travelers, Sagittarians love the freedom that comes with wandering.

Where to go: An African safari would delight a Sag's need for adventure. Try Mozambique.

Alternative getaway:Antelope Canyon in Arizona.

10. Capricorn (Dec 22 - Jan 19)

Photo by Min G on Unsplash

Work-hard, play-hard Capricorns are determined and ambitious.

Where to go: The Great Wall of China. Seeing the sheer size of this landmark will truly inspire your inner go-getter.

Alternative getaway: Glacier National Park in Montana.

11. Aquarius (Jan 20 - Feb 18)

Open-minded Aquarians want to soak up the collective unconscious wherever they are.

Where to go: An artsy escape to Marrakech. Once you arrive in the Red City, check into Amanjena, a Zen-like palace whose 32 rose-pink pavilions come with commanding views of the Atlas mountains.

Alternative getaway: Salar de Uyuni in Bolivia. At the right time, it's like being on another planet.

12. Pisces (Feb 19 - Mar 20)

Spacey Pisces are dreamers who believe in magic and seek out places that operate on a higher spiritual plane.

Where to go: Coastal areas with rich traditions of folklore pair well with Pisces' love of fantasy and mysticism—think Mykonos, Greece. There is so much here for the artsy Pisces to soak up.

Alternative getaway: Iceland to enjoy a dip in the Blue Lagoon and hopefully catch a glimpse of the northern lights.