Bruno Is Back

Bruno Is Back

Hooligans, rejoice

24
Bruno Is Back
Chrizta T

It's been four years since Bruno Mars released his album "Unorthodox Jukebox" and two years since he teamed up with Mark Ronson for "Uptown Funk." His fans (or Hooligans, as we're so aptly called) have not-so-patiently awaited his next move, stalking his Twitter and Facebook in search of news, and it was not in vain. The king is back and is just as catchy as always, if not more so.

On October 7th Bruno released not only the single "24K Magic" but also the album cover AND the music video! Needless to say, the Hooligan world exploded. It's so catchy and (to use the word basically synonymous with Bruno Mars now) funky in the best way possible. If you haven't been able to get "Uptown Funk" out of your head, don't worry this will replace it, and you'll be singing "24 karat magic in the aiiirrrr" all day.

The first twenty seconds of the song kind of remind me of a throwback T-Pain song, but after that it's straight up Bruno in all of his funky glory. If you're not dancing by the end of it, you're doing life wrong. And if you have any friends that don't like it, get rid of them. You don't need that kind of negativity in your life. Just put yo pinky ring up to the moon and dance away with the rest of us Hooligans.

Here are the lyrics courtesy of AZ Lyrics:

Tonight
I just want to take you higher
Throw your hands up in the sky
Let's set this party off right

Players, put yo' pinky rings up to the moon
Girls, what y'all trying to do?
24 karat magic in the air
Head to toe soul player
Uh, look out!

Pop pop, it's show time (Show time)
Show time (Show time)
Guess who's back again?
Oh they don't know? (Go on tell 'em)
Oh they don't know? (Go on tell 'em)
I bet they know soon as we walk in (Showin' up)
Wearing Cuban links (ya)
Designer minks (ya)
Inglewood's finest shoes (Whoop, whoop)
Don't look too hard
Might hurt ya'self
Known to give the color red the blues

Ooh shit, I'm a dangerous man with some money in my pocket
(Keep up)
So many pretty girls around me and they waking up the rocket
(Keep up)
Why you mad? Fix ya face
Ain't my fault y'all be jocking
(Keep up)

Players only, come on
Put your pinky rings up to the moon
Girls, what y'all trying to do?
24 karat magic in the air
Head to toe soul player
Uh, look out!

Second verse for the hustlas (hustlas)
Gangstas (gangstas)
Bad bitches and ya ugly ass friends (Haha)
Can I preach? (Uh oh) Can I preach? (Uh oh)
I gotta show 'em how a pimp get it in
First, take your sip (sip), do your dip (dip)
Spend your money like money ain't shit (Whoop, whoop)
We too fresh
Got to blame in on Jesus
Hashtag blessed
They ain't ready for me

I'm a dangerous man with some money in my pocket
(Keep up)
(Keep up)
Why you mad? Fix ya face
Ain't my fault y'all be jocking
(Keep up)

Players only, come on
Put your pinky rings up to the moon
Hey girls
What y'all trying to do?
24 karat magic in the air
Head to toe soul player
Uh, look out!

(Wooh)
Everywhere I go they be like
Ooh, soul player ooh
Everywhere I go they be like
Ooh, soul player ooh
Everywhere I go they be like
Ooh, soul player ooh
Now, now, now
Watch me break it down like (Uh)
24 karat, 24 karat magic
What's that sound?
24 karat, 24 karat magic
Come on now
24 karat, 24 karat magic
Don't fight the feeling
Invite the feeling

Just put your pinky rings up to the moon
Girls, what y'all trying to do?
24 karat magic in the air
Head to toe soul player
Put your pinky rings up to the moon
Girls, what y'all trying to do? (Do)
24 karat magic in the air
Head to toe soul player
(24 karat)
Uh, look out

(24 karat magic, magic, magic)