To My Brother Who Deserves All My Love

To My Brother Who Deserves All My Love

I don't know if you know...
275

So in the past, I wrote about my younger brother and my advice to him with starting high school. Now, I just want to write a little note to him because National Siblings Day was a while ago and I think he doesn't know how much I appreciate him. So here we go.

Joey,

If this were to be my birthday gift to you, then happy birthday, your gift is an Odyssey article. But I think that's just me fibbing. Because you deserve better than an Odyssey article. Also, your birthday is in August and I'm on a deadline.

Yes, I was the guinea pig for a lot of things growing up, but they were so you could know what to and what not to do. You're only four years younger than me, but you're living a good life. From what mom has told me, your first year of high school is going so amazing! I couldn't be a proud big sister.

With being only a few years apart, we have similar likings such as Doctor Who, Marvel, and Stranger Things. But of course, there are our different likes. You like video games, I like reading. You have started The Office while I need to find time to start it. I like Kpop and you think I'm weird for liking it (I'm not judging).

I think I will go into this by saying that even though you can be such a pain in my ass, you are still related to me by blood. We've been through a lot, both together and not together. I don't know what my life would be without you, and I'm assuming it would be pretty boring without a sibling like you.

I wouldn't ask for any other sibling because I am happy to call you my little brother.

From,

Maddie

PS: I hope someone shows you this because I know you don't have a Facebook.