Being Broken in a Broken World
Religion

Being broken in a broken world

it's okay to be broken, it's not okay to not stand back up

12
Being broken in a broken world

Being broken in a broken world is okay, but what isn't okay is deciding to give up.

When you give up it means you've given up on a God who created you for a purpose. Every person was made to live and fulfill everything God has planned. There will be dark times but that does not mean it's over, instead it means you need to try harder to find the colors again.

I noticed how the skies above me were grey and gloomy, one day. It seemed as if it was ready to rain again but as I looked to my right and I saw a small gap of blue sky which meant the rain was heading out. I stood there in awe as to how God spoke to me using a gloomy sky. You may be covered in dullness, pain, depression, anxiety, drug addiction, or unworthiness, but as you're covered in this entire gloomy moment God is the blue peace right now in your corner. Preparing your mind, body and spirit for success, worthiness, health, happiness, redemption, recovery and wholeness. The Lord is fighting for you, He is your biggest cheerleader and wants every purpose fulfilled for you. His answers are always yes and amen, but the yes might not be for this very moment. His timing is perfect and will give abundantly more than you ever asked for. The reason the brightness of Him is so small is because you've made it that way. Seek Him and He will exceedingly pass any darkness you have. As you are sitting in these dark places in life feeling trapped and as if there's no way out, there is. The clear blue sky might be a small corner compared to your troubles but the joy that is coming is nothing compared to the darkness you've been in. As I was standing there covered in dark clouds I focused on the bright calming corner and it seemed as if those dark clouds weren't there. Remember, above those black clouds is the clear sky just like our Jesus is the clear part of life. That's how amazing our God's love is. His love outcast any fear or darkness. His love sacrificed precious life so you, a sinner, could seek Him instead of that bottle, cigarette or pill.

God is love, but love is not a big enough word to describe Him. He far exceeds any love we can receive here on earth. Love is too small of a word to describe what He is. So, in those scary times of life He is there, He breathes life into your lungs so that you can go out and pull other children from darkness. Just as He did for you.

Ephesians 5:8 : For you were formerly darkness, but now you are Light in the Lord; walk as children of Light