Bro White & The Seven Drawfs

Bro White & The Seven Drawfs

The unspoken man nodded towards the apple and opened his mouth, biting harshly into the air.

79
Bro White & The Seven Drawfs

Bro White was the most handsome boy in the land. He had hair the shade of a raven’s feathers, porcelain skin the color of snow, and blue eyes that shined as bright as water. He was best bros with seven dwarfs who all worked in the mines: Bashful, Doc, Dopey, Happy, Sleepy, Sneezy and Grumpy. The people who lived in his village looked at Bro White as a hero and a kind boy who deserved the best. However, none of the village people knew who he had met in the cave in the forest. No one knew what had happened to him; no one knew what he had done to his friends. They never saw the evil that spread throughout his mind--until the day he took his own life.

It was springtime; the birds were chirping and it was a wonderful day for a horseback ride. Bro White jumped on his horse, whose fur was the darkest shade of red, and began to ride in the forest. Sometime along his ride he began to hear whispers, almost as if someone were singing to him. The more he listened, the further he fell into the dark depths of sleep and before long, he and his horse were dead to the world.

When Bro White awoke from his dangerous slumber, his horse was missing and he was in a dark cave surrounded by fire. A shadow appeared to his left and when he looked up, he found a man dressed in all white holding out a red apple. “What do you want?”, he questioned the man, who in return smirked and walked closer. “What do I have to do to leave?”, he asked the man, who smirked wider causing deep devilish dimples to appear. The unspoken man nodded towards the apple and opened his mouth, biting harshly into the air. “If I eat the apple I can leave?”, Bro White inquired for a final time. The man once again smirked evilly and nodded, throwing the apple at the handsome boy. Bro White looked at the unusually dark apple and closed his eyes, taking the biggest bite he could. He began to feel woozy and the last thing he heard before he passed out was a loud sinister laugh.

This time when Bro White awoke, he was on his horse in the forest. It was almost like he had never left to begin with. The only evidence that what he just went through had actually occurred was the queasy feeling in his stomach. Bro White decided to go see his bros on their cottage farm since the sun was going down, meaning they were home from the mines. When he gets there, they all yell greetings towards him and he is suddenly hit with this growing feeling of hatred. Instead of turning his horse around and riding away, Bro White smiles wickedly and with alternate motives in mind says, “I haven’t spent individual time with each of you in a while. How about I hang out with three of you tomorrow and four of you the day after tomorrow?” They all agree, excited to spend time with the attractive boy. Little do they know, it will be the last thing they ever do.

Bro White woke up the next day with an evil plan in mind. He was going to take each dwarf on their own adventure, letting them pick what they wanted to do and then killing them when they were least expecting it. He decided to start with Sleepy, who he knew for a fact would be too tired to suspect anything and therefore, be the easiest to kill. He walked to the dwarfs’ cottage and got there just in time, for Sleepy had just walked outside and joined the rest of the dwarfs, who were waiting anxiously for their turn to hang out with Bro White. “Come on Sleepy! You’re first. What do you want to do?” he asked with a fake smile painted across his face. “I want to go to the lake and catch fish!”, Sleepy answered tiredly. The blue eyed boy smiled and led Sleepy through the forest and towards the lake. When they got there, Sleepy set up all the nets and they sat by the lake catching fish for an hour. After a little while, Sleepy got thirsty and bent down to take a sip of water and Bro White knew that that was his only chance. He jumped onto Sleepy’s back and held his face down into the lake. The tired dwarf began to struggle against the pressure on his head but he was too weak and before long, his body became still and lifeless. The crazy boy pushed the rest of Sleepy’s body into the lake and watched as it sank to the bottom. He smiled menacingly and turned around, heading back to the farm ready to kill the next dwarf.

For the rest of the day, that’s how the events played out. Bro White would take a dwarf on an adventure and when they turned their backs to him, he killed them and hid their bodies. He took Happy horseback riding and ran over him with his horse when he got down to take a break. He took Doc to the mountains and when they reached the top of the highest one, he pushed him off. When he returned to the farm, Dopey, Bashful, Grumpy and Sneezy were confused where the other three dwarfs were. The charming, blue eyed boy put on a smile and lied, stating that they all were at his cottage and tomorrow, after their adventures, they would all be reunited.

The next day Bro White woke up with a brilliant idea: he was going to kill the remaining dwarfs all together. On his walk to the cottage farm, he got thrilled by the idea of all of them being gone. When he arrived at the farm and saw that none of them were awake, he began to feel an immense amount of anger. With an evil thought in mind, Bro White lit the entire farm on fire. He began to laugh joyously at the image of the farm, with the dwarfs inside, burning to the ground. He looked into the sky and became hypnotized by the gray smoke. While watching it swirl around the sky, he heard singing; familiar singing that lulled him into the deep depths of sleep.

When he came to, he looked up and saw the shadowed man smirking back at him, while holding out the unusually dark apple he had previously bit into. However, there was something behind the white suit clad man this time; it was all of the bodies of the seven dwarfs. “WHAT DID YOU DO TO THEM?”, Bro White questioned angrily. The quiet man smirked evilly and nodded his head in the handsome boy’s direction. “I did that?”, the handsome boy asked heartbrokenly and watched as the sinister man shook his head up and down and then looked pointedly at the apple. Then it happened: everything hit him--the apple’s effect on his feelings and him murdering all of his friends--and all he wanted was to bring them back. “What can I do to bring them back?”, he inquired, wanting nothing more than for things to return to the way they were. The man smirked harder, deep devilish dimples appearing. He tossed the apple to the handsome boy, then bit harshly into the air. “If I eat this my friends will come back?” The creepy man nodded for a final time and without hesitation, the attractive boy took the biggest bite he could. The last thing he remembered hearing was a sinister laugh.

When the news hit the village, they were all devastated. Their handsome boy had committed suicide; their charming boy had lit himself on fire. They found his body in a cave in the darkest part of the forest, burnt to a crisp. There was no note--no goodbye--and the whole village’s heartache seemed to intensify. The only thing they found on his body was an unusually dark apple with two bites taken out of it.

When the dwarfs found out about their best bro they all broke down and suffered individually for years. No one thought that the handsome boy with hair the shade of a raven’s feathers, porcelain skin the color of snow, and blue eyes that shined as bright as water, would ever take his own life.