Unique Wedding Bouquets that you can eat

Brides Are Carrying Pizza And Doughnut Bouquets Down The Aisle And It's Been The Most Romantic Wedding Season Ever

Because it's only good enough to put in your wedding day, if you'd put it in your body.

11

Wedding season may be coming to close but there's never a bad time for some bridal swooning. Newly engaged brides-to-be everywhere are picking their dresses, shopping for accessories, and scrolling through Pinterest for a little wedding inspo to make their wedding unique. And we know just the thing: Pizza.

That's right pizza.

For all the foodie brides out there, thanks to the pizza chain Villa Italian Kitchen, a bride can now walk down the aisle with a wedding bouquet made of pizza and the groom can wear an edible boutonniere to match.

Both the bouquet and boutonniere are "made with fresh pizza dough, 100 percent whole milk mozzarella, fresh California tomatoes, and pepperoni," reported Delish.

Now, maybe, I'm not the person to be reporting on this since Pizza is a no-go for this tomato hater but with that said I love to be the center of attention as much as the next person, and if that means carrying a pizza bouquet down the aisle, count me in.

Is this the weirdest wedding trend we've seen? It is definitely up there. But this is not the first time we've seen couples swapping rose bouquets for something more gourmet. (Did you catch the rhyme?)

Last year, a bride in Australia held a bouquet of powdered donuts. Here's a picture of the moment bride, Paige Burgess, surprised her bridesmaids with the news they were going to be carrying donuts down the aisle:

Now doughnuts are for sure something I could get on board with. Honestly though, who hasn't thought about the benefits of having a snack walk you down the aisle?