Another week of breaking news, financial views, and shaking loose.

Breaking, Raking, and Shaking No. 3

Breaking news, raking in work, and shaking views.

503
Breaking, Raking, and Shaking No. 3
(Clifton McGann)

This month has been chocked-full of eventful news already, so let's get to business.

Breaking News:

Bubbling Crude suggests incoming Oil Bubble...

As Crude continues to rise in markets look for people to accelerate their search for alternative energy sources to reduce the sting of inflating prices. It's nowhere near as high as the $100 a barrel days, but we may be in for more of a rise in prices than anticipated.

Thai children and Coach Saved from Cave...Elon Musk offered to save them with a Tesla Engineered Submarine

Just when we thought Elongated Muskrat couldn't be anymore similar to Tony Stark, he proves us wrong again. Over the weekend (July 7th and 8th) Musk had his team of engineers at Tesla work furiously to save the children trapped in the cave. Although disputed as impractical when he arrived with the equipment, Musk decided to leave the miniature submarine in Thailand "In case anything similar to that happened".

President Trump admits planning to give Kim Jong-Un a Copy Of "Rocket Man" by Elton John on CD as Gift

Although used as an insult early on into their relationship, it appears as if the couple are exchanging gifts through the wonderful medium of music. I remember when burning a CD with different songs on it was a gesture of kindness unlike any other. Hopefully through this transaction this will reignite the historic past-time of music sharing through giving CD's. I think we can all agree the sound quality is much better.

Marilyn Manson forced a fan to take off an Avenged Sevenfold shirt at his concert in Madrid

The concertgoer did nothing wrong except wear the shirt of a different band to Manson's concert. Typically it is proper custom to wear a different band's apparel at a concert one may go to. This is simply to show that you are deeply enculturated into your music scene of choice which you choose to express. I have to say Manson was a little over-reactive on this one. Although there were some chants for Avenged-Sevenfold in his crowd, he shouldn't have gone so aggressive with the request for the fan to remove the shirt... he didn't replace the shirt with some of his own merchandise either.

Rapper G-Eazy denied entry into Canada, misses performance

The Oakland rapper has had his fair share of troubles recently with his breakup with Halsey and charges of possession and assault. Reports say that some people were totally bummed he couldn't make his performance. G-Eazy is scheduled to perform at the Wal-mart AMP in Bentonville, August 11th.

Hawaii Moving to Ban Sunscreens Bleaching Coral Reefs

Over the past three years nearly a fifth of the world's Coral Reefs have been bleached. There has been a concentrated effort to combat this bleaching through the banning of sunscreens. According to the Hawaiian bill passed in May, the chemicals Oxybenzone and Octinoxate have "significant harmful impacts" on the state's coral reefs and will require any sunscreen users to use sunscreens without these chemicals. Although the ban won't do much to help reduce overfishing and the impacts of globally warming ocean temperatures, it is a part of the overall solution. For a full list of products that contain harmful chemicals and ingredients for the ocean go to this list from the Haereticus Environmental Lab

Puppies are more expensive than you thought. Prepare for the costs before you get one.

We all know that dog owners have to take care of their shots, food, shelter, and other expenses, but sometimes we forget just how expensive all of this can be. Make sure your prepared for the price of a pooch before you shell out the money for one.