A Breakdown Of Northeastern's Instagram

A Breakdown Of Northeastern's Instagram

A closer look at the posts from NU's official account

89
A Breakdown Of Northeastern's Instagram

If you haven't taken the time to check out Northeastern's official Instagram account then you are really missing out. It is full of punny captions, and "interesting" camera shots, and flat out some of the weirdest posts I have ever seen.

I don't think that whoever runs it is intentionally trying to be funny, but this account is in the ranks of humor accounts like BeigeCardigan, FuckJerry and TheFatJewish.

"Got a light?"

This is a classic on the Northeastern Instagram.

It's so creepy that it's actually funny.

I mean... definitely not the wording I would have gone with, but do you.

"Sometimes you just have to vent." Deep.

The squirrel is back.

Winter was a really weird time for all of us at Northeastern.

I'm going to be completely honest here and say that does not look like a dog head to me.

I laughed out loud at this.

Whoever runs this account had an absolute field day with fall puns.

"Leafing through a good book."

Finally, here's a breakdown of my personal top three.

"A pane in the glass."

Brilliant.

"Visitation Brights."

Is that a play on "visitation rights"... Sheer genius.

Now, for my number one pick.

"Herben Garden"

So clever. So witty. All time classic.

This account is a hidden gem, and I recommend that everyone follow @Northeastern on Instagram. It never ceases to amaze me.