Breakdown Of The Last Weeks Of The Semester

Living with my parents for the rest of my life is okay, right?

14

With spring break as nothing but a memory, it's time to look ahead at the few upcoming weeks and let it sink in that finals are just a few weeks away.

First Week Back:

The dreaded week right after spring break, where you might physically be in class, but definitely not mentally. First week back or also known as a recovery week.

Second Week Back:

The annoying "take me back" posts start to begin because people realize how crappy being at school actually is. As annoyed as everyone gets, we all know if we had traveled for Spring Break, we would post just as many pictures.

Third, Fourth and Fifth Weeks Back:

In the gap between spring break and summer, there are three weeks where everyone just hates their lives and wishes they were out for the summer.

Sixth Week Back:

Dead week aka week before finals aka the week you contemplate dropping out about 7 times a day.

Finals Week:

The week you easily pull 2+ all nighters, cry, and reconsider your major. Also the week that you come to the realization that maybe living in your parent's basement for the rest of your life isn't that bad.