A Breakdown Of 'The Bachelorette' Final Four

Will you accept this rose?

3
etonline.com

CONTAINS SPOILERS FOR THE EPISODE ORIGINALLY AIRED ON MONDAY JULY 11th, 2016!!

The Bachelorette is my guilty pleasure. I love it. Don't ask my why, because I can't explain it. I mean, one girl simultaneously dating 25 extremely attractive men all at once seems to go against anything and everything I've ever believed in, but I just can't stop watching. Whether you agree with the concept of this show or not, you have to admit that Joelle (Jojo) Fletcher is one of the most popular Bachelorettes the show has seen in a while. While this popularity is due to her infamous heartbreak by the former Bachelor Ben Higgins, who chose Lauren Bushnell over Fletcher in the finale and broke the hearts of viewers everywhere, Jojo is definitely making waves of her own this season.

She started out with a variety of men, most of them attractive and established in their careers, ready for love. She had Chad the 'roid rager, Evan the erectile dysfunction specialist, Grant the firefighter, Daniel the Canadian, just to name a few of the memorable ones. Each goodbye gets harder as Jojo gets to know the guys and forms relationships with them. She recently has said goodbye to Derek, a commercial banker with baby blues that made America swoon, Alex, a marine a lighter side, and James T., a true sweetheart with a goofball personality that Fletcher said she "could picture him as her husband". The goodbyes are going to get really intense in these last few episodes, and I'm not sure if my heart can handle it.

Hometown dates will be the focus of the next episode, and with that being said, I decided to give my opinion and break down her final four men and give my predictions for what I believe is going to happen! These are based on nothing other than my opinion. These are not factual, and they in no way meant to degrade any of these amazing men.

1. Chase

Her connection with Chase is undeniable since their steamy one-on-one date to the yoga studio. He's hot, romantic, and soft-spoken, so it's not hard to see her attraction to him. It came down to him and James T. in the last rose ceremony, and it put it into perspective that, while there is something special there, their connection isn't as strong as her connection to the other guys. I see him going home after the hometown dates. I like Chase, I really do, and I could definitely see him being the next Bachelor. Who knows?

2. Robby

Oh Robby. I have to admit, Robby is definitely one of the most attractive men this season. He's extremely confident in his relationship and his feelings for Jojo, and he definitely expresses it in the latest episode. He was the first guy to tell Jojo that he loves her, and she seemed really reassured by that. Robby is very competitive, and he's protective of a past relationship. The previews for next week's hometown dates show a really defensive side of Robby. This raises red flags for me, because there's obviously something there that he doesn't want Jojo to find out about. He mentions that it's only been four and half months since this long-term relationship ended, and that too causes a little tension with Jojo. She seems to shake it off and trust him when he says that he's ready for whatever the future has with her. I predict him being one of the final three, and him going home after that.

3. Jordan

Jordan is a total package. He's extremely athletic, he's charming, he's hot, he's romantic, and he's confident. He received the first impression rose, and was also the first kiss this season. I've loved Jordan since the beginning because there's been a connection with him and Jojo since night one. He reminds me of that boy in high school that everyone loves. There's been some question about his character here recently, but I definitely don't think it's raising as many red flags as Robby. It does seem as if he's viewing this purely as a competition, and that doesn't sit overly well with me. I mean, this is a reality dating competition show, so I can't really say or think too much about it all. I think Jordan will make it to the top two.

4. Luke

I. Love. Luke. Honestly, Luke hasn't really stuck out to me until the most recent two or three episodes. A War Veteran with a zest for living life as it goes, he's passionate, he's extremely romantic, and he's just sexy. The way he interacts with Jojo shows he really does care about her, and I love that about him. He got one of the three one-on-one's this week, and he was in his element. Him and Jojo went horseback riding, shot guns, and they got have a great conversation in the stables. He encompasses a lot of qualities I want in my future husband someday, and I think Jojo really sees that in him. He strikes me as perfect hubby material, and I really hope Jojo picks him in the end of it all.

With my opinions being said, Luke is my favorite and I hope he ends up being chosen to win. However, I do think that Jordan will be the final winner in it all. I believe this because he reminds me a lot of Lauren B. during the last Bachelor season. She seemed perfect for Ben all season, and he ended up choosing her over Fletcher, as previously mentioned. So that's my prediction. Of course, I still hope Jojo makes the right decision in the end because she deserves love and so does everyone else. And I will happily take anybody that gets sent home. -insert heart eyes-