7 Self-Love Tips To Bounce Back From A Bad Week

A little TLC and some time to relax is just what you need to recharge yourself after a bad week.

152
Maritza Romero

We’ve all been there. It’s the end of the week and maybe it’s been little things that have just been piling up like you couldn’t find a parking spot on time, you forgot some answers to the quiz you’ve been studying days for, or you’ve just run out of your favorite beauty product and now you have to wait two days for it to arrive in the mail. Or is that just me? Regardless, a little TLC and some time to relax is really just what you need to recharge yourself.

Tip 1: E X F O L I A T E

Honestly, you’ll feel so much better shedding off all that dead skin. New skin, new you. There are tons of homemade recipes for scrubs too if you don’t feel like buying a pricey scrub.

Tip 2: Cleanse your face and put on a face mask

You can find some for less than $2 at Target or a packet of them on Amazon for $10.

Tip 3: Make yourself some tea.

It soothes the soul inside and out!

Tip 4: Take a walk.

Fresh air does wonders for the body and mind when you've been inside for too long. Plus, you get to appreciate the little wonders nature offers us.

Tip 5: Watch a feel-good movie you haven’t seen in a while.

Tip 6: Wear your comfy clothes.

Jeans are cool and all, but not as much when your plans consist of the couch and your favorite TV show.

Tip 7: Play some of your favorite music.

Sometimes meditation and reflection is a good way to move passed the things we can’t seem to forgive ourselves for.

In the end, it is always good to remember that one bad day does not mean it’s a bad life. Sometimes bad things happen more than good things, but it’s important to not dwell on the negativity and instead use that energy to make ourselves better versions of ourself. And a little self-love comes a long way in that journey.