Books That I Absolutely Love

Along with being a music lover, I am also a book lover. Or as I call myself, a book nerd. I am constantly reading something, whether it is a hard copy or on Audible. And before you ask me, yes I am one of those people that will say "the book was better than the movie," or "that didn't happen in the book." Yes, I understand that would be annoying to you, but other book lovers know how it is and they understand the love of books. When you read a book you get emersed into a whole new world, yes I know that's cheesy but it's absolutely true. You become so attached to that world and the characters that when it ends or a character end sup dying you feel sad, and sometimes even cry. And I love that so many books impact people like that, and here are some of my favorite books that I love and that I can read over and over again.

1. The Truth About Forever By Sarah Dessen

This is the book that got me hooked on Sarah Dessen, and I've read this book at least 10 times, maybe more.

2. Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring by J.R.R Tolkien

Yes, I know there are more books in this series, but this one is hands down my favorite. Most likely because it is the beginning of an incredible story. and yes, sure The Hobbit is technically the beginning, but this book was the beginning for me.

3. The Bell Jar by Sylvia Plath

I adore anything and everything by Sylvia, but this book was the beginning of me being emersed in everything that is Sylvia Plath, and that's why it is my favorite piece of work by her.

4. The Harry Potter Series by J.K Rowling

I can't pick just one of these books, I love them all.

5. The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare

Just like the Harry Potter series, I can't just pick one book. I love these books so much, I have reread them and also listened to them on Audible!

6. Eragon by Christopher Paolini

Just like the Lord of the Rings, I love the series, but I love this book more than the others. It gets better and better each time I read it and it makes me want to read the rest of the series right after. It's an amazing start to a wonderful story.

7. The Outsiders by S.E Hinton

All I have to say about this book is, Stay Gold Ponyboy.

There are many other books that could be on this list, but these are the ones that always come to mind when asked what my favorite books are these are the ones that come to mind.