Your Official Guide To Body Positivity

Your Official Guide To Body Positivity, Despite Hollywood's Beauty Standards

an Odyssey vertical collaboration.

2790

This is an Odyssey vertical collaboration. We've asked two of our vertical editors to join forces and tackle a topic meaningful to both their respective content verticals.

This month, Odyssey Editors Lily Moe and Liv Kappler gathered creators together for a deep dive into Hollywood's impact on body positivity. These creators discussed resources, celebrities who are paving the way toward progress, and their own personal struggles with Hollywood's depiction of what beauty looks like. There was a lot to unpack, but the creators linked below were able to create a well-rounded picture of where we are and where we're going when it comes to body positivity in Hollywood.

If you are interested in writing for Odyssey's Entertainment vertical, please submit your email below for Liv:

If you are interested in writing for Odyssey's Health and Wellness vertical, please submit your email below for Lil: