This Holiday, We Should Be Grateful For The "Bob's Burgers" Thanksgiving Episodes

And their Thanksgiving songs, too!

20
Hulu

One of the many ways to celebrate holidays like Halloween and Christmas is to watch movies, television episodes, and listen to festive music, but not many songs or specials come to mind when it comes to Thanksgiving.

However, "Bob's Burgers" is one show that is consistent in releasing yearly Thanksgiving episodes. Over the years, "Bob's Burgers" has delivered not one, but EIGHT Thanksgiving specials for viewers to celebrate Turkey Day with the Belchers!

Not only have they produced these episodes, the show also has Thanksgiving songs, which there are not very many of compared to Christmas. Not many people can even name a song that has to do with this holiday, but we can always count on Linda Belcher to make up a song about literally anything:

Linda's Thanksgiving Song

This song was included in one of the eight Thanksgiving episodes entitled "An Indecent Thanksgiving Proposal" (S3 E5).

If you want to feel more festive this Thanksgiving, binge the remaining seven holiday episodes of "Bob's Burgers":

1. Season 4, Episode 5: "Turkey in a Can"

2. Season 5,  Episode 4: "Dawn of the Peck"

3. Season 6, Episode 4: "Gayle Makin' Bob Sled"

4. Season 7, Episode 6: "The Quirkducers" 

5. Season 8, Episode 5: "Thanks-Hoarding"

6. Season 9, Episode 7: "I Bob Your Pardon" 

7. Season 10, Episode 8: "Now We're Not Cooking with Gas"