9 Gifs To Prove That Bob's Burgers IS The Best Cartoon

9 GIFs To Prove That 'Bob's Burgers' IS The Best Cartoon

Between the iconic characters and incomparable humor, how could you not love this show?

65

Bob's Burgers was a show that I was late to turn on to. For a long time, I was really unsure of what the show was, The only thing I remotely knew about the show (without even realizing it) was that I had seen a gif of Tina trying to dance. I finally began to watch the show with my friends and then I fell in love with it.

1. Tina talking to herself (about whatever it may be) will always be somewhat relatable. 

And no, we're not talking about Tina the Talking Tummy here.

2. We can all relate to having an embarrassing dad like Bob.

Maybe just not to that extreme. Or maybe it is. No judgment.

3. The love that is there for Linda Belcher and her cringyness is simply unmatched.

She's just so awkward and embarrassing it's kind of adorable.

4. Louise's shocking darkness is literally half of the humor of the show. 

Let's debate.

5. The moments when you actually question what you're even watching...

Still love the show, but seriously, what even...

6. Gene's peanut gallery comments are hilarious. 

We all have a brotherly figure that somewhat reminds us of Gene.

7. We have to admit to having dancing moves like Tina.

No shame in my game.

8. The other characters that actually point out the main characters' weirdness.

We think it, they say it.

9. They're actually the cutest, dysfunctional, inappropriate family.

The Belcher's are just entirely too lovable.