Blue Green Algae

Blue Green Algae

The New Protein of 2017

19
Blue Green Algae
THEOUTDOORKIDS

Say hello to one of the most nutrient dense foods on the planet, Blue Green Algae. Taken in two varieties: Spiraling and Aphanizomenon flos- aquae which literally translates to "invisible living flower of water" in Greek. The certified organic algae is found in the Upper Klamath Lake in southern Oregon.

Who knew algae was superfood status??? Consisting 70% of vegetable protein with about 6g of protein per serving and with over 65 vitamins, minerals, enzymes AND eight essential amino acids its safe to say blue green algae is on the A-LIST of superfood.

To all my fellow vegetarian friends we are always on the h u n t for new protein sources! Take the capsule or add the powder to your fav morning smoothie, you do you just make sure you get that protein.

The substance is known to improve immune systems having natural antiviral properties that help suppress the growth of viruses. Can also relive fatigue (due to the vitamin B12) and improve your tolerance of exercise.

Found in many health food stores, try adding Blue Green Algae to your daily diet.