6 Fashion Bloggers You Need to Follow Based on Your Personal Style

Because everybody needs a little style inspo sometimes.

535
Gal Meets Glam

Even though it may still feel more like winter outside, and some of us may even still be dealing with snow, the start of April means that actual nice weather is hopefully just around the corner! That means that soon enough, we'll be shedding all our heavy Winter layers and trading them in for light and airy spring clothes!

Lately, I've found myself dreaming about florals, pastels, trench coats, flouncy dresses, and ballet flats to get me in the mood for spring fashion. While the weather is still slowly getting better, following fashion bloggers is one of the best ways to get hype for spring and summer fashion. We could all use a little fashion inspiration sometimes, so look no further than this list of the best fashion bloggers you should be following right now, based on whatever you would classify your personal style as!

Everyone has their own taste and sense of style, but no matter if you're preppy like me, a boho-chic goddess, or a trend-setting queen, you'll be sure to find some high-quality ladies to draw some inspo from who will make you say #goaalllsss!!

1. Classy Girls Wear Pearls aka Sarah Vickers (@sarahkjp)

Sarah Vickers, a fashion blogger, and wife of the preppy fashion tycoon Kiel James Patrick (@kjp), is the embodiment of the classic East Coast prep. Always chic and classy, as her blog name says, Sarah has a New England vibe that will have you dreaming of days spent on the Cape and nights by a bonfire at a lake.

Without being what some might call "over-the-top preppy" (is there really such a thing??), Sarah is the perfect combination of classic American style (think the Kennedys and Ralph Lauren) with just enough of a casual, modern twist to keep her always fresh. Stripes, plaids, navy blue, and plenty of nautical influence abound in her style, and for all my fellow basic gals, Sarah also serves some serious fall fashion game!!

Sarah and Kiel are truly #couplegoals, and they also embody the definition of the American dream due to their immense success with their continuously growing fashion brand (Sarah basically models for their entire women's collection!). Bonus: the couple just had an adorable baby boy named Harry, and their fam pics are the cutest!!!

2. Girly: Gal Meets Glam aka Julia Engel (@juliahengel)

Julia Engel of Girl Meets Glam is pretty much the modern American version of a princess. From looks characterized by delicate patterns, ruffles, A-line skirts and dresses, and the prettiest pastel hues that match the backdrop of her colorful hometown Charleston, Julia's sense of style has just the sort of modern yet timeless femininity that's reminiscent of style guru Lauren Conrad's signature look. Apart from her fashion sense, Julia's perfect-looking yet seemingly effortless Old Hollywood-inspired ringlets are also highly enviable to say the least.

This girl seriously knows how to rock a frock, but what really sets her looks apart are the pretty little finishing touches like a pair of dangly earrings, bows tied just right, or a bouquet of fresh flowers in hand. If you love feminine silhouettes, pretty colors, girly details, and playing dress up, you will absolutely love Gal Meets Glam!

3. Boho: Lisa Smith (@lisadanielle_)

Even though Lisa Smith technically isn't a blogger due to the fact that she doesn't actually have her own personal blog, she still earns a spot on this list due to her gorgeously bohemian and tropical Insta feed. This beauty is everything you'd ever think a boho-chic goddess would be, from her sunkissed skin to her perfect blonde beach waves.

In fact, it's little wonder Lisa is Australian because everything about her seems to say "I just came from Bondi Beach" (side note: it's a universally accepted fact that Australians are just better-looking in general, right?? I'm looking at you, Hemsworth brothers!).

Lisa's Insta is filled with music festival-esque pics of looks with long flowy maxi dresses, the best swimsuits, 70s-inspired floral patterns, and boho lacy pieces. She is the quintessential flower child, and could easily be a Free People model.

She also seems to go to a lot of cool places that match her vibe, like Morocco, Bali, and the Maldives, so she'll give you some serious wanderlust. If you're looking for a relaxed, cool hippie sort of style, go nuts over Lisa Smith's swoon-worthy Instagram!

4. Trendy/Edgy: Song of Style aka Aimee Song (@songofstyle)

For all my ladies who are just so darn trendy, Aimee Song from Song of Style is your go-to gal. Her looks are insanely on trend in an edgy but classic sort of way, and she's not afraid to be a little nonconformist. Aimee is the queen of street style and seems like she's always just stepped off the runway. She can be found in the chicest of places, such as Paris and L.A., and she also has a flair for interior design. From leather jackets to ambitious heels, Aimee's style is a little bit of everything and a whole lot of cool.

5. Quirky: I Want You To Know aka Kristabel Plummer (@iamkristabel)

Does your style tend to run the gamut between everything from girly to edgy to sometimes super outrageous? If you're a quirky gal, you'll love British blogger Kristabel Plummer from I Want You To Know! This chick is never afraid to push the envelope when it comes to personal style, and her unique, avant garde vibe is truly infectious (two words: color and confidence)!

Kristabel's style has the best energy, and I'm amazed at how she mixes and matches such different pieces in the most perfect and fun combinations (who would ever think you could mix bold colored stripes with a statement coat??!). In fact, I think we could all learn a thing or two from her passion for showing her true colors with pride!

6. Minimalist: Kat Got the Cream (@katgotthecream)

Sometimes, simplicity is the most beautiful. Kathryn of Kat Got the Cream is one shining example that minimalism doesn't mean sacrificing style. Her signature boxy, unstructured looks are enough to leave me wishing I too could look that good while also looking like I put in minimal effort.

Kathryn's ensembles are perfect for anyone who's somewhat sporty and not super girly, but still into being on trend. It's hard to believe this fashion icon is actually a mom of three, but her casual style is perfect for the busy life she undoubtedly leads. Kathryn has the best outerwear and hats, and I love that her blog really showcases her love of her native British culture too!