"Call Of Duty: Black Ops 4" Is Not As Bad As You Thought

'Call Of Duty: Black Ops 4' Is Not As Bad As You Thought

This game is a step in the right direction for COD.

17
black ops 4

"Call Of Duty" is a famous game title. They have been dishing out games for well over a decade and have been very profitable. Their most famous video games are COD, "Modern Warfare", "Modern Warfare 2", and "Black Ops". Those days are long gone though, and the "Call Of Duty" franchise has hit a rock. They started coming out with horrible games like COD, "Ghosts", "Black Ops 3", "Infinite Warfare", and "World War 2". Those games were huge disappointments and it made fans question if it was worth it to buy the next one. After a terrible COD "World War 2", "Black Ops 4" recently came out. Let me tell you, this game is a huge step up from the crap they were making earlier.

COD "Black Ops 4" came with a bit of controversy before release. The game announced that they would not continue their single-player campaign. Every COD has come with a single player mode and a lot of fans were upset that this game was stopping that tradition. Not only were they stopping the single player mode, but they were adding a Battle Royale which is the fad in video games right now. Many people, including me, thought that "Black Ops 4" was selling out and just trying to get in on the cash cow of Battle Royale games. The beta came out and it was okay. There were some lag issues but it was pretty fun. I realized the game might have sold out by making a Battle Royale, but they made the best Battle Royale in the genre. It's extremely clean and makes other games look horrible. I haven't bought a COD game in years, but the Battle Royale made me want to buy this one.

My favorite part of the game has got to be its "Blackout" Battle Royale. The game's graphics are extremely clean and embarrassed PubG in every way. PubG is one of the original Battle Royale games, and the game has failed to fix its own mistakes. The game looks horrible on consoles and is very bland everywhere else. "Black Ops 4" capitalizes in every way by making the map look different and adding a bunch of creativity. The guns are great and the map is historic. If you have ever played a "Black Ops" game before, you will appreciate that most of the "Blackout" map is made up of old multiplayer maps.

To add on to the game, the multiplayer is actually very clean and smooth. Prior COD's have felt forced and the guns were horrible. "WW2" felt rushed and the multiplayer struggled. Jump packs and boosters ruined COD in the past, and "Black Ops 4" eliminated that. The only thing you can do is slide and that isn't overpowered. The maps are fro older games, and the newer maps are pretty well built. I have played a lot of "Black Ops 4" since release and I haven't been able to play this much since "Advanced Warfare".

If you haven't checked out "Black Ops 4", I recommend you go check it out. It's really fun and is much better than prior COD games.