15 Black Pride Apparel Online Shops For Black History Month And Every Other Month

It's Black History Month, which means it's time to revere those that came before us and those that are still making a way for others. And what better way to show our black pride than by supporting black-owned businesses?

Wearing black pride apparel is so important. Not only does it show everyone the pride that you have in yourself, but it also celebrates a sense of community among our peers.

Here's where you can find some awesome pieces to show off your blackness and support black-owned businesses.

1. My Pride Apparel

My Pride Apparel offers shirts for the whole family! You can find almost every one of their prints on a T-shirt, sweatshirt, mugs, or even onesies!

You can check out their career collection here.

2. Blvck Supply

As a collector of pins myself, I fell in love with this site. They have fashionable prints that will never go out of style.

Get the pins pictured above here.

3. Philadelphia Printworks

Philadelphia Printworks offers apparel with meaning. In addition to that, they also have totes, posters, books, and magazines. They're big on education, too, so if you're a college student, take advantage of their student discount!

Shop the collection here.

4. Kashmir.viii

At Kashmir.viii, you will find some dope artwork printed on high-quality tees. The art features pop culture from the past ("Coming to America") and present ("The Carters"). They pay homage to those that have made a way in various industries and you can too.

Find "The Carters" shirt here.

5. Melanin Apparel

Melanin Apparel has prints that are fun, serious, and everything in between. What I really like about this site is that there's more variety in clothing selections (windbreakers, purses, crop tops, etc.).

Get a "Retro Malcolm X" sweatshirt here.

6. Legendary Rootz

I love Legendary Rootz for their great typography and cute designs. Their shirts always have a good message that you would love to wear loud and proud.

Shop the collection here.

7. Malaika Apparel

Malaika Apparel offers clothes that pay homage to the African diaspora. They also have shirts that uplift and remind you that we are royalty.

Get their "Fist of Solidarity" shirt here.

8. Know Definition

Know Definition has trendy tees and accessories that anyone can rock. What I like about this site is that they not only sell regular streetwear, they also have clothes that feature Ankara African print.

Shop the collection here.

9. Phenomenal Woman

Photo Courtesy of Phenomenal Woman

Phenomenal Woman is an action campaign that offers inclusive shirts for women of color.

You can find there "Phenomenally Black" tee here.

10. Green Box Shop

I love Green Box Shop for the fact that their apparel supports almost every identity you could think of and doesn't sugar coat in the realm of politics. Plus they are a Black- and LGBTQ-owned, sweatshop-free business.

Check out their collection here.

11. Izzy & Liv

Izzy & Liv offers so much more than everyday apparel. They have beauty products and tools, sleepwear, head wraps, scarves, and bonnets, and even a monthly box subscription filled with shirts, water bottles, accessories and much more.

Check out all they have in store here.

12. Mess In A Bottle

Photo Courtesy of Mess In A Bottle

Mess in a Bottle is a business that's devoted to being sustainable and packages their shirts in reusable bottles. Along with some cute apparel, they also have home items such as doormats, comforters, and shower curtains.

Check out this stylish army jacket here.

13. D'Iyanu

This clothing line is founded by a Nigerian native and features African prints on the kind of clothes you'd love to go out and be seen in. They have high-quality fits for the whole family with coordinating family collections and a "his and hers" collection.

Get the skirt featured in their "Black History Collection" here.

14. Stuzo Clothing

Stuzo is a gender-neutral clothing company that has something for everyone.

Shop the collection here.

15. State of Funk

State of Funk is an apparel company that's "inspired by culture and fueled by creativity." They have shirts and accessories with cute prints for the ladies and fellas.

Shop the collection here.

From Your Site Articles