Happy Birthday To My Mom

Happy Birthday To My Mom

Shoutout to you on your birthday
43

On your birthday,

This year has been a rollercoaster for the both of us, but we are almost done with it! Thank you for supporting every decision I have made, and always having my back. Thank you for being there for me during my darkest days, and my lightest. Thank you for giving me a home I can come to after long weeks away at school. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to go to school at Niagara, and helping me follow my dreams. Thank you for being a shoulder to cry on when my heart gets broken, or I'm PMSing. Thank you for teaching me how to be independent, but not turning me away when I need help. Thank you for the roof over my head, and the clothes on my back. Thank you for everything you have done for me in your whole life. I appreciate everything you have done for me.

I hope you celebrate this birthday knowing so many people love you, myself included. Celebrate like it's your last, and remember you don't look a day over 29! Happy Birthday, Mom! I love you so very much!

Love, Kara