20 Birthday Gift Ideas For Every 20-Something In Your Life

What should you get the girl who has it all?

321

I LOVE giving the best gifts to the people I care about. But, if there is one thing I hate, it is having to come up with birthday gifts last minute (which I always end up doing). So for us, the last minute givers, I decided to come up with a list of 20 birthday gifts that every 20-something will love:

1. Pajama Set

What girl doesn't love cute PJs?! Well, this is the last thing I would probably think to grab as a gift, but it truly is a gift that makes the most sense. They literally will love and use this least once a week.

2. Portable Chargers (purse, backpack, actual unit)

We are so lucky that the world has evolved to our tech loving society and made so many options for chargers. I think a pretty good amount of 20-somethings carry or try to remember to carry their phone charger around with them. The gift of a portable charger can come in many shapes and sizes. For example; purse chargers, backpackchargers, and portable cubes.

3. Trendy Beauty Accessories

Bath bombs & face masks are two of the biggest trends right now! Both are so beneficial when trying to keep a happy healthy, body and mind. Some of my favorite bath bombs are from LUSH (of course), they are SO great because they are safe for all skin types (P.S. they do not test on animals)! So I think a nice bath bomband a lovely set of masks would be a great gift for a beauty loving BFF.

4. Tech Accessories

Every college girl is not complete until she has a cute phone caseand stickers on her laptop. So what girl wouldn't love these two necessities as a practical and fashionable gift!

5. Rapid Ramen Cooker

Okay, so this one although it sounds super random is the most useful invention in the world (known from previous experience). The brand expanded and they now offer the product for rice, mac and cheese and oatmeal. PS. Amazon has a bundle of the four! BONUS: Moma Spork (to accompany your rapidly cooked Ramen).

6. Edible Arrangements

Ideal for the giver who can't make it (or quite frankly, doesn't feel like making it) to deliver her own gift personally. Yup, we have all been here, believe me. Good news, you can almost always find a deal online for this yummy gift!

7. Instant Camera

How cute are these things?! I always wanted one to use when I went out with my girlfriends because like honestly, who doesn't. Not gonna lie, I still kinda wish I had one. Plus, it has a built-in selfie mirror, so basically you have to get it.

8. Makeup Set

This super cute little eyeshadow palette has all of the essential colors that every girl needs for a quick glam session before going out! Plus it's super affordable for the quality of product and smells soyummy!

9. Agenda

Us 20-somethings have busy lives, between work, school, social life and our families we sometimes forget a thing or two here and there. Having a trendy, portable agenda is just what every one of us could use! I like the Lilly Pulitzer ones because they are so super trendy. The large size is the perfect size to swap between my school bag and purse, without compromising whats inside of the agenda (has daily and monthly options).

10. Coordinate Necklace

Whether you put the place you met your BFF or the location of the best place you ever went together. This necklace is personal, good quality and affordable.

11. Monthly Membership Boxes

If you want to give the gift that keeps on giving (literally) then this is the one for you! Some reputable options include: ipsy, FabFitFun, Stitch Fixand Birchbox. They each offer something different, have different price ranges and their frequency of delivery varies as well.

12. Magazine Subscription

Nowadays, most twenty-somethings don't read a paper copy anything! Between Kindles, audio books, even our school textbooks are online (and believe me, I am not complaining). Whether it is, People, Cosmopolitan, Glamour, or even Us Weekly, there is no better feeling, than sitting on the sand with a nice copy of your favorite magazine in your hands. A magazine subscription is another gift that keeps on giving!

13. Bluetooth Speaker

Something that I believe every person in the world needs is a good Bluetooth speaker. Something reliable that you can charge and take with you on the go is even better. This Jam Party Wireless Stereo Speaker is ideal for the person who loves to bring the party!

14. Travel Mug

Whether you have a cup of coffee, tea or hot chocolate, a to-go cup that will keep your drink warm is ideal for any hot drink lover! Something that is super popular in pop culture right now is funny travel cups. So this one is just perfect for the girl who rocks a messy bun all day.

15. SipCaddy

Okay, so this is one of those things that you don't think about until you actually need it. Then its like, you never actually get yourself one because any other time you don't think about it. This cupholder holds cans, cups, wine glasses, etc. all through the power of suction. Plus, it is recyclable and dishwasher safe! It's ideal for any chic who loves a wine and chill night in her tub!

16. Travel Water Bottle

Whether she is always on the go with work, school or the gym every girl needs a cute water bottle. This super cute one is from Spencer's, but there are tons online in all different color combos!

17. Pizza Pouch

This one's for the pizza lovers (aka everyone). What is worse than wanting to take your slice on the run than having to throw it on a plate, which you then have to carry. Well, the creators at Stupidiotic have solved this problem. This cute triangle shaped, zip-lock sealing container, will keep your slice fresh and portable on the run.

18. Anywhere Flask (bracelet, purse, scarf, etc)

Hidden flasks are such a well sought after item today. They come in all different shapes and sizes, some are wearable (i.e., bracelets, scarves, purses, etc.) and others are more discreet. No matter what you look she is trying to go for these accessories will definitely match any night out and outfit.

19. Tapestry

These are great universal pieces that can be used to decorate your room or dorm, and then in summer, can be used as a beach sheet when you are catching some rays with your friends. They come in all different colors and patterns but some of the best ones when considering quality and value are from Urban Outfitters.

20. Tile Mate

This is for the girl who is super forgetful. This little tracker attaches to your item (ie. keys, wallet, etc) and connects to your phone. Basically, you control the tile playing sounds on your phone, the tile projects the noise in order to easily find the items.