'Big Brother 21' Most Racially Charged Viewers Have Seen Yet

Is This Season Of 'Big Brother' The Most Racially-Charged Viewers Have Ever Seen?

This has been one of the worst seasons of 'Big Brother.'

13

As a super-fan of the show "Big Brother," I am very disappointed in this season.

If you aren't familiar with the show it is simply a game show where several people are stuck in a house together and they must compete in competitions to win special powers and one houseguest gets voted out each week.

It's like "Survivor" but in a huge house.

For the people who are fans of the show, they know that this season feels a bit different than others.

Usually, the house is divided into the traditionally "popular" people and the "outcasts", but this year it seems like the people of color are being targeted simply for being a different ethnicity than the Caucasian house guests.

When one houseguest has been chosen to be the "camp director" and has to choose four other houseguests to put up he chooses the only two African American people in the house, the plus-size Latina woman, and the older man. Coincidence? I think not.

If that doesn't scream discrimination I don't know what does.

For the superfans like me that stay up to date with the live feeds, there have been several clips floating around of one houseguest, Jack, saying the "n" word. There are other videos proving him making fun of other houseguests weight and even calling one houseguest a "brown flame". He seems to be the leader of the alliance Gr8ful who has been targeting people of different ethnicities. He has already forced the first weeks HOH Christie to target and send out Ovi, a houseguest who is Bangladesh–American, and when he won HOH the second week he sent home Kemi the last standing African American female in the house.

CBS seems to be covering this all up as well by making Jack seem like this likable houseguest when in reality he is quite the opposite.

We will see how the rest of this season plays out, but I will say that I hope that CBS will address this or at least do something about the blatant racism that is happening in the house.