20 Thoughts Every 'Big Brother' Superfan Has

20 Thoughts Every 'Big Brother' Superfan Has While Watching 'Big Brother'

Because let's be honest, we have all thought about what it would be like to play the game ourselves.

81

With another summer quickly coming to a close, and the Level 6 alliance running the "Big Brother" house this season, we have all had our opinions about how the game is played. Whether it be about the showmances, or maybe the strategy of each houseguest, they are there. Personally, I have been rooting for Tyler Crispen from day one, because he is the human embodiment of the way the game should be played, and I hope to see him pull out a win.

Meanwhile, I can not help but to count down the days until my 21st birthday, not because of my first legal drink, but in hopes of applying to play the game myself. Here are 20 thoughts that every 'Big Brother' superfan has while watching:

1. OK, they're definitely lying

2. How do they not realize they are being lied to?

3. I wonder when Double Eviction is

4. Oh my god, they are being so FOOLISH!

5. This competition doesn't even look hard, I would have won by now

6. Where is the unexpected? I'm expecting it...

7. Why do people hang out in the HOH room even when they are not HOH?

8. Is this allowed? Is this cheating?

9. Why do they say hi to their family members at EVERY evicition, do you call them that often when you aren't on live TV?

10. Wait, they're allowed to have cigarettes in the BB house? Seems like an unhealthy habit worth breaking while isolated from the rest of the world for a whole summer.

11. Of course you are going to use the veto on yourself, we all saw that coming so don't be so dramatic.... well, I guess there was that one time.

12. Wow this whole alliance gets blindsided every week, yet they are all still better than Nicole from #BB16

13. That storage room is always filled with food, when does production find time to stock it

14. Do the houseguests get to write grocery lists of what they want

15. What is the big deal about wearing a unitard and why does production think it is so funny

16. Oh look now the liar is being lied to

17. Could I actually play this game, or do I just think I could

18. Wow, Julie Chen looks stunning

19. Stop whispering

20. Wow it is really ballsy to be monitored 24/7 with cameras and microphones, but also a great time to pack nothing but BGSU merch and do some shameless promo

Tune in to CBS each week on Sundays/Wednesdays at 8 p.m. for the latest episodes, then each Thursday at 9 p.m. for the live eviction. Everyone needs to watch as we yet again see Level 6 somehow blindside the last of the FOUTTE (Five Of Us Till The End, which to me has now become Five Of Us That Tyler Evicted).