11 Bible Verses For Tough Times, Because Jesus Is Tougher

We've all been there. It feels like everything in your life is crashing down around you and no matter what you do to try and 'fix' it, nothing goes right. Eventually, you get to a point where you feel like giving up and you just can't seem to do anything right. Rather than giving up, give it to God. Here are some bible verses to help you along the way.

1. 2 Chronicles 20:15b

"Do not be afraid or discouraged because of the vast number, for the battle is not yours, but God's."

2. Psalm 27:14

"Wait for the Lord; be strong and courageous. Wait for the Lord."

3. Psalm 28:7

"The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in Him, and I am helped. Therefore my heart rejoices, and I praise Him with my song."

4. Psalm 46:5

"God is within her; she will not be toppled. God will help her when the morning dawns."

5. Proverbs 3:26

"for the Lord will be your confidence and will keep your foot from a snare."

6. Proverbs 31:25

"Strength and honor are her clothing and she can laugh at the time to come."

7. Jeremiah 17:7

"The man who trusts in the Lord, whose confidence indeed is the Lord, is blessed."

8. Romans 5:8

"But God proves His own love for us in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us."

9. 2 Corinthians 4: 16-18

"So we're not giving up. How could we! Even though on the outside it often looks like things are falling apart on us, on the inside, where God is making new life, not a day goes by without His unfolding grace. These hard times are small potatoes compared to the coming good times, the lavish celebration prepared for us. There's far more here than meets the eye. The things we see now are here today, gone tomorrow. But the things we can't see now will last forever. "

10. Matthew 6:34

"But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things will be provided for you. Therefore don't worry about tomorrow, because tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own."

11. Isaiah 55:8

"'For My thoughts are not your thoughts, and your ways are not My ways.' This is the Lord's declaration."