Bible Verses For Exam Week

Bible Verses For Exam Week

Remember these to get you through exam week with minimal breakdowns.

148
Bible Verses For Exam Week
Neh

It's not the most wonderful time of the year in the mist of the most wonderful time of the year. Exam week. Going back from Thanksgiving break means end-of-semester work is due, then, exam week. Here's some Bible verses to help you get through this stressful time:

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight." -Proverbs 3:5-6 (NIV)
"'Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.'" Matthew 11:28-30 (NIV)

"'Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.'" John 14:27 (NIV)
"When I am afraid, I put my trust in you." Psalm 56:3 (NIV)

"Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice! Let your gentleness be evident to all. The Lord is near. Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus." Philippians 4:4-7 (NIV)

"Cast your cares on the Lord and he will sustain you; he will never let the righteous be shaken." Psalm 55:22 (NIV)

"God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble." Psalm 46:1 (NIV)
"The Lord makes firm the steps of the one who delights in him; though he may stumble, he will not fall, for the Lord upholds him with his hand." Psalm 37:23-24 (NIV)

"But I trust in your unfailing love; my heart rejoices in your salvation. I will sing the Lord's praise, for he has been good to me." Psalm 13:5-6 (NIV)

"Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear. Is not life more than food, and the body more than clothes? Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they? Can any one of you by worrying add a single hour to your life?" Matthew 6:25-27 (NIV)

"Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own." Matthew 6:34

Trust in the Lord, pray lots and keep your hope in Him. Exam week will come and go, and although you should study hard and do your best, you shouldn't let it get you down or stressed too much. Put your hope, joy, and security in the Lord and you will be better than you ever thought you could be.