7 Things To Do Beyond Galentine's Day

7 Things To Do Beyond Galentine's Day

Who limited "females celebrating females" to one day?

436
7 Things To Do Beyond Galentine's Day

Who says that fabulous female friendships should only be celebrated once a year? I say celebrate your friendships once a month or even once a week! Here are some fun ideas to do with your gal pals!

1. Shopping trip

Sorry for your credit card bills in advance! There is no better way to spend a day than getting some brand new items for your wardrobe. You can go to all of your favorite stores, try on a million different things, and experience the fun day with each other.

2. Weekly dinners

You don't need to spend a lot of money to celebrate your amazing friends. You could have weekly potluck dinners where everyone brings one part of the meal! It will be nice to sit down and enjoy a meal together and hear all about how your weeks are going.

3. Movie date

You can get that extra butter on your popcorn to celebrate. There are new movies coming out monthly, so you could make this a monthly occasion. Going over to each other's houses and watching a Netflix movie works too!

4. Wine and painting

If you have an Instagram, you have seen the phase that is currently sweeping the female population. What is better than wine and painting with your favorite people around you? You can bring your painting home after your night out and hang it somewhere special so you will always think of your girls.

5. Start a book club

If you have seen the previews for the movie Book Club that is hitting theaters on May 18th, you can see that a book club can be a lot of fun. You get to chose the books you read, so they can be of any genre that you and your friends like! P.S.-- You probably won't stay on topic of the book, but that is okay! That is the fun of book club!

6. Plan a trip

Is there any location that you and your girls constantly talk about going to? Pick a weekend/week and go there! Whether is it's a weekend for a small road trip, or a two week trip across Europe, plan it! There is something so special about a girls' trip; sit back, relax, and enjoy being around your favorite people.

7. Do a group workout class

Working out may stink, but doing it with your friends could be a lot of fun! When you are around your friends, you will forget about the sweat dripping and the pain. You could do cycling, Zumba, abs, etc.!

So remember ladies, females are extremely powerful, and we deserve to celebrate each other. We can praise our girl gangs daily, weekly, monthly, etc.! Whatever you chose to do, have fun with it! It's all about you and your squad.