Starbucks Fall Drinks That Are Better Than The PSL

Skip The Pumpkin Spice Latte And Order These Fall Drinks At Starbucks Instead

Because PSL's aren't that good anyways.

370

Let's face it, pumpkin spice lattes aren't THAT good. I know you're probably thinking I'm insane or my tastebuds need some immediate attention, but I have never been excited about pumpkin spice latte season. That doesn't mean I don't love fall and specifically fall drinks at Starbucks.

Starbucks actually has fall drinks that are a hundred times better than your standard pumpkin spice latte.

Next time you order your regular PSL, give one these a shot and see if that PSL is really as good as you think it is.

Salted Caramel Mocha

Salted Carmel Mocha

https://www.elitedaily.com/p/8-of-the-strongest-starbucks-fall-drinks-ranked-to-help-you-wake-up-12048873

If you're a caramel frap addict, then this drink will be your new best friend. This drink is a mocha sauce with toffee nut syrup, coffee, milk, sweet whip, caramel drizzle, and turbinado sugar to create a heavenly masterpiece in your mouth. Can you say YUM any louder?

Maple Pecan Latte

Maple Pecan Latte

If you're craving warm, spicy feeling, the maple pecan latte is about to be your new best friend. This drink blends bold espresso with steamed milk, brown butter with a sugar topping. Doesn't get any better than that?

Pumpkin Spice Chai Tea Latte

Chai Latte

https://www.refinery29.com/en-us/2018/08/208588/new-starbucks-fall-drinks-menu-2018#slide-3

If you CAN'T let pumpkin spice go, then give this chai tea latte a shot. This drink features their signature chia tea latte with a pumpkin spice twist.

Cinnamon Roll Frappuccino 

Cinnamon Roll

https://www.bustle.com/p/7-other-starbucks-drinks-you-should-try-with-the-pumpkin-spice-latte-syrup-10173154

Appreciate the spices of fall, such as cinnamon. The cinnamon roll frap is going to live up to your expectations. This drink is filled with cinnamon dolce syrup, coffee, white chocolate mocha sauce, and vanilla bean. Does that sound delicious or what?

Caramel Apple Spice

Caramel Apple Spice

http://sugarmamacooks.com/copycat-starbucks-caramel-apple-spice/

If you're not a coffee or a tea fan, then this is the drink for you. Steamed apple juice with cinnamon syrup and a whipped cream topping. It's like a grownup apple juice.